Closing Time!!

Congrats to all who got their member number today! Points will be loaded shortly. Was anyone able to get online access to DVCmembers.com?

Yes, that is now I determined my new member number.

My member number was created and the points were loaded the same day. MS couldn't set up the online access. That was 4/9. Amazing how different it is for everyone. Thanks for your reply.

I'm in the system today... Member number received BUT no points loaded yet!!! I'm so excited

Happy for you!! We were so hoping to get ours today as well since we showed up on OCC on the same day! Just to be sure we are calling the correct number and choosing the correct option, will you share the number and option that you called? Also, did they find your information using your name and social or did they use the previous owner's contract number?

Happy for you!! We were so hoping to get ours today as well since we showed up on OCC on the same day! Just to be sure we are calling the correct number and choosing the correct option, will you share the number and option that you called? Also, did they find your information using your name and social or did they use the previous owner's contract number?

407-566-3800 Option 3
I just asked for my member number..they asked my name, address, and a few other items...then rattled it off!!

2/10 contract signed, 3/12 passed ROFR, 3/30 all closing ppw in with check, 4/6 OC Comptroller site, 4/20 member # received..good luck

Yay.... Congrats.....
Deed recorded on 4/15, so thinking of calling DVC this Fri (10 days)......
I am in the OCC recorded on 4/15 boat too! I've called twice now, you know, just in case (I don't know, maybe they decided to start entering information from the bottom of the stack of new resales). Nothing yet, but it certainly adds to the excitement! :Pinkbounc

I received member number yesterday...login info today...now waiting for points to load....GOOD LUCK all.

We finally closed Monday 5/4 after sending in our docs in on 4/3. It feels like this has taken forever, but the end is in sight.

We are still waiting on our seller to send in their docs....18 days and counting....
Isn't it funny that sellers can often be the hold up? You would think they would be interested in getting their funds ASAP, but it seems they often lag..... cold feet maybe?

Isn't it funny that sellers can often be the hold up? You would think they would be interested in getting their funds ASAP, but it seems they often lag..... cold feet maybe?
Or they still owe money on a loan and have to bring cash to the table in order to close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter