Closing Time!!

5 Mickey Fans

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I just called Member Accounting and Member Administration and we are still not in the system.

Buzzalot

Earning My Ears
Congrats to all who got their member number today! Points will be loaded shortly. Was anyone able to get online access to DVCmembers.com?

Buzzalot

Earning My Ears
Yes, that is now I determined my new member number.
My member number was created and the points were loaded the same day. MS couldn't set up the online access. That was 4/9. Amazing how different it is for everyone. Thanks for your reply.

5 Mickey Fans

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I'm in the system today... Member number received BUT no points loaded yet!!! I'm so excited
Happy for you!! We were so hoping to get ours today as well since we showed up on OCC on the same day! Just to be sure we are calling the correct number and choosing the correct option, will you share the number and option that you called? Also, did they find your information using your name and social or did they use the previous owner's contract number?

disneyhutson

DVC Member, loves everything Disney!
Happy for you!! We were so hoping to get ours today as well since we showed up on OCC on the same day! Just to be sure we are calling the correct number and choosing the correct option, will you share the number and option that you called? Also, did they find your information using your name and social or did they use the previous owner's contract number?

407-566-3800 Option 3
I just asked for my member number..they asked my name, address, and a few other items...then rattled it off!!

disneyhutson

2/10 contract signed, 3/12 passed ROFR, 3/30 all closing ppw in with check, 4/6 OC Comptroller site, 4/20 member # received..good luck

rev02a

Career Aspiration: Dreamfinder
Yay.... Congrats.....
Deed recorded on 4/15, so thinking of calling DVC this Fri (10 days)......
I am in the OCC recorded on 4/15 boat too! I've called twice now, you know, just in case (I don't know, maybe they decided to start entering information from the bottom of the stack of new resales). Nothing yet, but it certainly adds to the excitement! :Pinkbounc

disneyhutson

I received member number yesterday...login info today...now waiting for points to load....GOOD LUCK all.

B16crx

Earning My Ears
We finally closed Monday 5/4 after sending in our docs in on 4/3. It feels like this has taken forever, but the end is in sight.

Hogzilla

Happy DVC Member
We are still waiting on our seller to send in their docs....18 days and counting....
Isn't it funny that sellers can often be the hold up? You would think they would be interested in getting their funds ASAP, but it seems they often lag..... cold feet maybe?

supersnoop

What time is the three o'clock parade?
Isn't it funny that sellers can often be the hold up? You would think they would be interested in getting their funds ASAP, but it seems they often lag..... cold feet maybe?
Or they still owe money on a loan and have to bring cash to the table in order to close.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES