Closing Time!!

Anyone receive their member number today?? If so what day was your deed recorded on ??? So excited I should be within days of booking!!

and......closing docs sent in 4/3.
I have an international seller (they need to get their docs notarized at a US embassy in Canada), so the actual closing may take 2 weeks, but the end is in sight. For my part, I think I have done all that needed to get done and am in the final stages.

The title company is also setting expectation that it is taking deeding authority and Disney 2-3 weeks to get everything set up after closing. Ugh.....
Closing Completed on 4/15.
Documents sent for recording to Comptrollers office and DVC
Deed recorded on 4/16
now waiting for the package to arrive, with my membership number
:flower1::dancer:

We are still waiting on our seller to send in their docs....18 days and counting....

We are still waiting on our seller to send in their docs....18 days and counting....
Sorry to hear that. I would think the seller would want this to close faster than the buyer, but I guess in some cases it works out like this.
Well...... here are our wishes for you.....:wishmember

Emailed the broker Thursday, no response as of yet. I will be calling tomorrow afternoon to follow up.
Its our first purchase so we are naturally a bit excited to have this finished.

Let's hope a lot of us receive our member number tomorrow!! Being a Monday and the transfer lady works Fri-Mon only..please I really need to book this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!