Estoppel received 07/08/2021
Closing docs received: 7/13/2021
Closing docs returned: 7/14/2021
Seller’s closing docs returned: ?
Closing: 7/21/2021
Deed recorded: 7/23/2021
Contract Showing on Membership (existing member): 8/19/2021
Points in account:

Checked this morning and the contract was there. No email from DVC.

That’s great news. Hoping we are soon, we were recorded on the 26th. I would think there were no deeds recorded on the 24th and 25th (Sat and Sun), so if they do go in some order it gives us reason to hope. Although, after the Genie+ announcement I find myself waking up today a whole lot less enthused then before.

That’s great news. Hoping we are soon, we were recorded on the 26th. I would think there were no deeds recorded on the 24th and 25th (Sat and Sun), so if they do go in some order it gives us reason to hope. Although, after the Genie+ announcement I find myself waking up today a whole lot less enthused then before.
I wouldn't rule out deeds not being recorded on weekends since they can electronically record a deed now.

I wouldn't rule out deeds not being recorded on weekends since they can electronically record a deed now.
Perhaps, but a search on the OC website for recording dates 7/24-7/25 shows 0 results. Add in 7/23 and it shows a slew of them. That leads me to believe they don’t record over weekends. One can hope anyway.

Perhaps, but a search on the OC website for recording dates 7/24-7/25 shows 0 results. Add in 7/23 and it shows a slew of them. That leads me to believe they don’t record over weekends. One can hope anyway.
Good find!

Here’s hoping you hear soon. I contacted Disney through email just to make sure they got it. Although it was recorded the 23rd, Disney said they received the actual contract on Monday the 26th.

Here’s hoping you hear soon. I contacted Disney through email just to make sure they got it. Although it was recorded the 23rd, Disney said they received the actual contract on Monday the 26th.
Thanks, but I must be losing my mind. All this time I’ve been thinking we closed and recorded on the 26th, looking back now it was the 27th for us. I knew we waited through the weekend and thought it was that Monday, but for some reason it wasn't until Tuesday. Oh well, I guess this gives me some relief from checking for today, hopefully tomorrow. Who am I kidding, I’ll still be checking today.

Thanks, but I must be losing my mind. All this time I’ve been thinking we closed and recorded on the 26th, looking back now it was the 27th for us. I knew we waited through the weekend and thought it was that Monday, but for some reason it wasn't until Tuesday. Oh well, I guess this gives me some relief from checking for today, hopefully tomorrow. Who am I kidding, I’ll still be checking today.
I may have you beat…..I went to the controllers website to tally the number of contracts recorded per day and tried to extrapolate how many files per day they’re getting though. 😂

Yeah, now I’m just waiting for the points. Even though I don’t plan on making another reservation until October, I’m still checking at least twice an hour to see if they are there 😂

Yeah, now I’m just waiting for the points. Even though I don’t plan on making another reservation until October, I’m still checking at least twice an hour to see if they are there 😂

See if you can get Chat to do it. My contract loaded around 10:15 am today and I got on Chat shortly thereafter and they did it for me! Got the resale RIV points swapped into the nights I booked with SSR so now all my banked points are into the trips!

See if you can get Chat to do it. My contract loaded around 10:15 am today and I got on Chat shortly thereafter and they did it for me! Got the resale RIV points swapped into the nights I booked with SSR so now all my banked points are into the trips!
So this is the chat once you login, correct?

Again, I’m not even going to try and make a reservation with these points until October, so I’m not going to make others wait longer who were in line ahead of me. All good here!

Again, I’m not even going to try and make a reservation with these points until October, so I’m not going to make others wait longer who were in line ahead of me. All good here!

That does make sense. I needed to get my SSR points freed up to get my March trip finished and book some nights in April so I figured I would try!

Sometimes the points aren’t ready to be loaded, as member administration hasn’t send the paperwork to member services, who then need to add the points to the contract.

This the case with my contract, online since Saturday but still no points. Tried chat and have been on the phone with them for 35+ minutes, but have been told they couldn’t do it yet, despite them trying while I was waiting on the phone.

Very weird…

Halp! I need some advice from the seasoned folks.

Our closing docs say August 19th but August 19th came and went without a peep. I checked the comptroller site and nothing is listed for us. Sellers messed up the first set of docs and had to redo, hence the massive delay. I am going to reach out to the closer and find out what they are going to do but I wanted to check with the veterans first. What should I expect?

Home Resort: AKL
Broker: www.dvcresalemarket.com
Title Company: Magic Vacation Title
Offer made: 6/01/21
Offer accepted: 6/01/21
Sent to ROFR: 6/07/21
Passed ROFR: 6/30/21
Estoppel received: 7/1/21
Closing docs received: 7/7/21
Closing docs returned buyer: 7/9/21 with cashier's check.
Closing docs returned seller: 8/16/21(take two) 7/28/21 (take one).
Deed recorded:
Contract Showing on Membership (new member):
Points in account:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter