Closing Time!!

Ya no idea, still no deed on the site for me. It's weird because it seems like almost everyone in here sees the deed on it the same day they're told it closed. Oh well I just have to have patience I guess!
Mine showed up the day after closing.

I talked to member admin earlier today and asked about my contract, they haven’t reached to that date yet. It seems that they are or were processing documents from the 10/25.

Wonder how long it will be before they reach the 10/30, there is however at weekend in between so maybe it will be tomorrow or Monday. Fingers crossed. :-)

Home: AKV
Offer made and accepted: 9/21
Sent to ROFR: 9/22
Passed ROFR: 10/4
Closing docs received: 10/20
Closing docs sent back: 10/20
Closing: 11/1
Deed recorded: 11/3
Points in my account:

Took a couple days, but it's now showing up :)

Home: AKV
Offer made and accepted: 9/21
Sent to ROFR: 9/22
Passed ROFR: 10/4
Closing docs received: 10/20
Closing docs sent back: 10/20
Closing: 11/1
Deed recorded: 11/3
Points in my account:

Took a couple days, but it's now showing up :)

Glad to hear that. :-)

I think sometimes the title company want to appear faster than they are that’s why they give us info which my not be entirely true at the time it’s given but will be with a few days.

Glad to hear that. :-)

I think sometimes the title company want to appear faster than they are that’s why they give us info which my not be entirely true at the time it’s given but will be with a few days.

Yep, that's ok though at least I'm to this point. I'll probably wait till next Friday to call MA to see about my # since it sounds like they are only on 10/25 or 10/26 at this point. No idea if they work on the weekend also.

I'm also really happy with how fast it went for me. I didn't expect to be closed in just a little over a month from making an offer. My seller lived in Orlando though and was VERY fast at getting their documents done.

Yep, that's ok though at least I'm to this point. I'll probably wait till next Friday to call MA to see about my # since it sounds like they are only on 10/25 or 10/26 at this point. No idea if they work on the weekend also.

I'm also really happy with how fast it went for me. I didn't expect to be closed in just a little over a month from making an offer. My seller lived in Orlando though and was VERY fast at getting their documents done.

I just spoke with them 10min ago and they are currently processing 27/10, you can contact your title company and ask when they send the documents to Disney. Mail is ofc the faster, then there is snail mail as my title company used which takes 4-5 days extra. :-(

I cannot reach anyone at First American but the operator, who always gives me to a voice mail. I ask to speak to someone, and still...voicemail. I had my agent from Fidelity check in with them three days ago and she said they did not receive the sellers contract back yet and they emailed them to ask about it. My concern is that when First American emailed MY contract to sign it did NOT get emailed. It wasnt in my junk mail, it just didn’t send to me. I am worried that the same thing could have happened with the seller if they sent them at the same time. Is it common for First American to notify the buyer when all the contracts are received or will I hear nothing until everything is closed and filed? Do sellers ever change their mind at this point and decide not to sell?? Hopefully that is not the reason they haven’t signed yet.

I cannot reach anyone at First American but the operator, who always gives me to a voice mail. I ask to speak to someone, and still...voicemail. I had my agent from Fidelity check in with them three days ago and she said they did not receive the sellers contract back yet and they emailed them to ask about it. My concern is that when First American emailed MY contract to sign it did NOT get emailed. It wasnt in my junk mail, it just didn’t send to me. I am worried that the same thing could have happened with the seller if they sent them at the same time. Is it common for First American to notify the buyer when all the contracts are received or will I hear nothing until everything is closed and filed? Do sellers ever change their mind at this point and decide not to sell?? Hopefully that is not the reason they haven’t signed yet.
When we used First American we were notified when the sellers returned their docs (took 2 weeks (not foreign) and I checked in a couple of times during that time to get updates). We were notified on a Thursday that everything was received and we closed that Monday.

Woo hoo! Called today and got my member number and login information!! However, no points in yet, so still can't book. Hoping they'll be loaded soon! (Deed was recorded 10/27)

Woo hoo! Called today and got my member number and login information!! However, no points in yet, so still can't book. Hoping they'll be loaded soon! (Deed was recorded 10/27)

Congrats. I’m in the exact same boat. :-)

Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to load? I have current and banked points waiting.

Congrats. I’m in the exact same boat. :-)

Does anyone know how long it takes for the points to load? I have current and banked points waiting.

I called today too and was told my information wasn't there yet (my deed was recorded on 10/27). Can I ask what numbers you pushed when you called? I selected 2 for Member Administration but I think I was talking to member services. Also, what information did you get from them - Acct #, Activation Code & Club ID #?

I called today too and was told my information wasn't there yet (my deed was recorded on 10/27). Can I ask what numbers you pushed when you called? I selected 2 for Member Administration but I think I was talking to member services. Also, what information did you get from them - Acct #, Activation Code & Club ID #?

I gave them the contract number from the sellers and the sellers last name.

I pushed 2 and then 3.

My info have been in their system since 10/30 as that was the date when Disney received all needed documents to complete the data.

If you have the contract number from the sellers Disney can tell you which date the documents was received.

My contract transferred yesterday Disney told me.

I pushed 2, then 3 and got member administration. I needed to give them the contract number and seller's names, my name and address. I just said, I need to book a vacation, and need my member ID to get online access. I have the contract number, can you use that to look it up? They gave me the membership ID, then transferred to me to member services for my club ID and activation code.

So I just called back (why wait!) and pushed 2 for Member Administration, then 3. Got a great CM that gave me my member ID and Club ID. Said that they recorded it on Friday (deed recorded 10/27) so the points may not be there yet (but they are). I'm pretty sure I got Member Services the first time around (pushed 2, then 2) and while she was very nice, told me to wait for the letter for the ID #'s.

Thanks for the help everyone...now to explore the website!

So I just called back (why wait!) and pushed 2 for Member Administration, then 3. Got a great CM that gave me my member ID and Club ID. Said that they recorded it on Friday (deed recorded 10/27) so the points may not be there yet (but they are). I'm pretty sure I got Member Services the first time around (pushed 2, then 2) and while she was very nice, told me to wait for the letter for the ID #'s.

Congrats. :-)

Awesome!!! Gives me hope that maybe my points will be loaded later today!! Trying to book a trip for Feb, and most things are already booked up! I'll just be refreshing my screen the rest of the day... :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!