CLOSED: Thank you! 361 Banked Points available for rent. $12.50pp. Good until January 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain and Melissa would like to know if you would have points for 2 Deluxe Studios , at Old Key West, March 30th-April 6th 2019. I believe that I would need 108 points apiece. What is the cost per point?

Brain and Melissa would like to know if you would have points for 2 Deluxe Studios , at Old Key West, March 30th-April 6th 2019. I believe that I would need 108 points apiece. What is the cost per point?
Sorry my points expire January 30th.

Brian & Melissa

Go to this link Technical Support/Test Forum then keep click on testing until you get to over 10 messages. Once you get to 10 we can PM each other and exchange contact info. I'll call you and we'll get your reservations done.
Thank you.
Brian

Do you know if any thing ever opened up for a two bedroom for Dec. 10-13th (three nights -at the same resort) ? Fingers are still crossed. Thank you!

Do you know if anything ever opened up in a 2 bedroom for Dec 10-13th (in the same resort)? Fingers still crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!