CLOSED 261+ Points for Rent, SSR bookable any resort 7 months out, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Interested in 5 consecutive nights, studio, or value/standard 1 bedroom, within date range of 16-31 May. Epcot resort area preferred, but would consider any availability.

We just finalized purchase of new contracts at SSR and they come with 20UY points. I am renting them out to reduce our purchase cost. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and 11 months out at Saratoga Springs. Points are bankable until 7/31/2021 and must be used by 11/30/2022. We have 1414 available.

296 points available at $15 per point for reservations finishing before 8/1/2021
1118 points available at $16 per point for reservations finishing after 8/1/2021

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but my points are priced fairly, and you will be dealing with a very experienced owner directly. I also have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / GV.

I am looking for a minimum of 100 per point in each reservation. For smaller reservations under 100 points, I will book if you are willing to pay in full up front without doing a contract. Basically just go by my reputation as I don’t want to spend the time to draw up a contract and track down future payments for a small reservation. I will of course send you the confirmation before you have to pay.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
We just finalized purchase of new contracts at SSR and they come with 20UY points. I am renting them out to reduce our purchase cost. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and 11 months out at Saratoga Springs. Points are bankable until 7/31/2021 and must be used by 11/30/2022. We have 1414 available.

296 points available at $15 per point for reservations finishing before 8/1/2021
1118 points available at $16 per point for reservations finishing after 8/1/2021

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but my points are priced fairly, and you will be dealing with a very experienced owner directly. I also have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / GV.

I am looking for a minimum of 100 per point in each reservation. For smaller reservations under 100 points, I will book if you are willing to pay in full up front without doing a contract. Basically just go by my reputation as I don’t want to spend the time to draw up a contract and track down future payments for a small reservation. I will of course send you the confirmation before you have to pay.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.

Hello

I'd like to go to Beach Club January of 2022. The 22nd to the 29th. 2 bedroom, 2 adults 2 children, 278 points. I'm aware that you cannot make reservations until July but is that something you would be willing to do? If Beach Club not available I would be happy with a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk, 211 points.

Thank you
Adam Wolf

Hello

I'd like to go to Beach Club January of 2022. The 22nd to the 29th. 2 bedroom, 2 adults 2 children, 278 points. I'm aware that you cannot make reservations until July but is that something you would be willing to do? If Beach Club not available I would be happy with a 2 bedroom at Boardwalk, 211 points.

Thank you
Adam Wolf

Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Here’s my advice for your situation.

1). Find someone with BCV home resort priority and pay the premium - probably $18 per point or so.
2). BWV 2br standard is not available anymore, you’d need a 2br garden view. And even then, some random nights in January are starting to run out. You’d be taking a risk waiting till 7 months out to book. I do have points available to secure this reservation for you, but I’d need $18-19 per point depending on the use year, as some won’t expire until 11/30/2024 (3.5 years) for me. You’ll likely save money finding another owner who will rent their points that will expire sooner, but they will be cheaper.
3). Wait for 7 months out in July and hope for the best. I don’t suggest it if you want to stay at bcv or bwv.

good luck.

Hello,

Interested in 5 consecutive nights, studio, or value/standard 1 bedroom, within date range of 16-31 May. Epcot resort area preferred, but would consider any availability.

Sorry there isn’t even anything for 3 nights consecutive.

Hi, looking for RIV, CCV or BLT studios August 1-6. I'd be happy to split stay like RIV August 1-3 and CCV August 4-5 or 4-6

Hi, looking for RIV, CCV or BLT studios August 1-6. I'd be happy to split stay like RIV August 1-3 and CCV August 4-5 or 4-6

BLT Lake view 8/2-5 is the best available, nothing elsewhere. RIV and CCV have none available on those dates, your chances of getting consecutive nights going forward are slim.

Hi. Thanks for your inquiry. Here’s my advice for your situation.

1). Find someone with BCV home resort priority and pay the premium - probably $18 per point or so.
2). BWV 2br standard is not available anymore, you’d need a 2br garden view. And even then, some random nights in January are starting to run out. You’d be taking a risk waiting till 7 months out to book. I do have points available to secure this reservation for you, but I’d need $18-19 per point depending on the use year, as some won’t expire until 11/30/2024 (3.5 years) for me. You’ll likely save money finding another owner who will rent their points that will expire sooner, but they will be cheaper.
3). Wait for 7 months out in July and hope for the best. I don’t suggest it if you want to stay at bcv or bwv.

good luck.

Ok, are you saying that you have Beach Club points but they would cost $18-19 a point? Sorry for the confusion.

BLT Lake view 8/2-5 is the best available, nothing elsewhere. RIV and CCV have none available on those dates, your chances of getting consecutive nights going forward are slim.
Thanks for the response. What about the previous week, within 7/24-7/31?

Thanks for the response. What about the previous week, within 7/24-7/31?

RIV tower studio 7/26
CCW studio with walk in shower 7/27-29
BLT Lakeview studio 7/29-8/1

It’s the best option I see. That’s 5-6 nights in a split stay if you don’t mind moving 2 - 3 times.

I can’t book anything for you unless you send me your info via direct message. To get the ability to direct message you need to post outside of rent-trade board 10 times. By the time you get it the availability may change.

I suggest you do those 10 posts asap so you can DM. Even if you don’t rent from me, you need that ability to rent from someone else.

Good luck.

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
10/24-10/30
2 adults, 2 children 13-9

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
10/24-10/30
2 adults, 2 children 13-9

The only place with availability is SSR. BLT and VGF has no availability at all.

296 0 points available at $15 per point for reservations finishing before 6/1/2021
1118 408 points available at $16 per point for reservations finishing after 6/1/2021

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50%

New here and working on getting my 10 posts but I am looking for a studio 10/25-10/29/2021 would prefer poly but open to other options and/or larger accommodations if necessary. Dates are not flexible as I will be in town for a conference.

New here and working on getting my 10 posts but I am looking for a studio 10/25-10/29/2021 would prefer poly but open to other options and/or larger accommodations if necessary. Dates are not flexible as I will be in town for a conference.

1br at ssr is your only option for all 4 nights

Hi, I'm interested in the Polynesian Studio room for a family of 5 from 11/27/21 - 12/04/21. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter