CLOSED 261+ Points for Rent, SSR bookable any resort 7 months out, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We just finalized purchase of new contracts at SSR and they come with 20UY points. I am renting them out to reduce our purchase cost. They can be booked for vacation up 7 months out at any resort, and 11 months out at Saratoga Springs. Points must be used by 11/30/2022. We own close to 3000 points and I have 261 available to rent.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am trying to rent out 261 points, but we own close to 3000 points and I likely have enough to complete your large points reservation, just send DM and ask. Typical current price at SSR is $16 per point, I am asking for slightly more since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 261 points (or higher), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Anything for 5 people for 11/16-11/20? THank you.

You will need 1BR at specific resorts for 5 people. None of the studios that fit 5 people are available

For your dates

AKV 1BR std 110
BWV 1BR Garden 133
OKW 1BR 107

Please send direct message (DM) if you are interested. If you cannot send DM, post 10 times outside of rent-trade board and you should get the ability to do so within hours.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Bay Lake Tower 8/28 - 9/1 2 bedroom standard view or lake view. I can book tonight

BLT 2BR lake view 8/28-9/1 202 points. DM if you want to book. If you cannot DM, please post 10 times outside of rent-trade and you should gain the ability relatively quickly. Thank you.

New here - Looking to do a "split stay" to celebrate my 50th! 1/22 - 1/29 or 1/30.
  • 4 adults
  • 1 bedroom villa
  • Starting in AKL-Kidani Savanna view (for like 3 days) then moving to Beach Club (still getting used to all the acronyms) OR Saratoga Springs - Preferred

New here - Looking to do a "split stay" to celebrate my 50th! 1/22 - 1/29 or 1/30.
  • 4 adults
  • 1 bedroom villa
  • Starting in AKL-Kidani Savanna view (for like 3 days) then moving to Beach Club (still getting used to all the acronyms) OR Saratoga Springs - Preferred
I can’t book this for you until 7 months out.

hi my plans changed and i'm looking for studio late May -3 nights
and also for mid to late June for 3-4 nights studio or 1 bedroom- any resort but poly or riviera preferred

Thank you:)

hi my plans changed and i'm looking for studio late May -3 nights
and also for mid to late June for 3-4 nights studio or 1 bedroom- any resort but poly or riviera preferred

Thank you:)

In May, nothing in a studio or 1BR for 3 consecutive nights.

In June, BWV 1BR Garden 6/19-22 3 nights 114 points. That’s it. Nothing in late June.

hello looking for BLT studio

aug30th to sep 3rd

two adults one child

only 3 nights avaiable 8/30-9/2 blt lake view 54 points.

All 4 nights available at akv and ssr around 50-64 points depending on what you want.

only 3 nights avaiable 8/30-9/2 blt lake view 54 points.

All 4 nights available at akv and ssr around 50-64 points depending on what you want.
Any days before I’m pretty flexible just looking for 4 nights with a room with monorail closest to MK thank you

Blt studio lake view 8/6-12 6 nights available any combination

end of august it’s pretty much just 8/30-9/2 3 nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter