CLOSED 261+ Points for Rent, SSR bookable any resort 7 months out, $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation. Thank you!

Hi looking for one bedroom Lake View on 10/5 at Bay Lake Tower to merge to my existing reservation. Thank you!

I’ll book it if you accept no contract, all paid up front upon recipient of confirmation, and you handle calling member services to merge your reservation. 35 points x 16 per point. If you agree please send details via private message. Thanks.

We just finalized purchase of new contracts at SSR and they come with 20UY points. I am renting them out to reduce our purchase cost. They can be booked up 7 months out at any resort, and 11 months out at Saratoga Springs. Points are bankable until 7/31/2021 and must be used by 11/30/2022. We have 1414 available.

296 0 points available at $15 per point for reservations finishing before 6/1/2021
1118 136 points available at $16 per point for reservations finishing after 6/1/2021

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but my points are priced fairly, and you will be dealing with a very experienced owner directly. I also have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / GV.

I am looking for a minimum of 100 per point in each reservation. For smaller reservations under 100 points, I will book if you are willing to pay in full up front without doing a contract. Basically just go by my reputation as I don’t want to spend the time to draw up a contract and track down future payments for a small reservation. I will of course send you the confirmation before you have to pay.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
Hi! Looking for one night at Animal kingdom lodge, deluxe studio with savanna view. Preferably Jambo house. Four adults (18+) and one baby (a child under two years old). I talked to a DVC cast member and they said the five people in a four person room was okay since the baby is under 3yrs. I understand that you don’t do contracts for one night stays and that payment is up front and that’s fine since you send the confirmation first. Thank you!

I’ll book it if you accept no contract, all paid up front upon recipient of confirmation, and you handle calling member services to merge your reservation. 35 points x 16 per point. If you agree please send details via private message. Thanks.
To merge two reservations into 1 MS would need both owners to call

All points rented out pending payment. Not taking anymore requests. Thank you.

Looking for BWV Studio in September after 9/7. Want to stay approx 9 nites. Dates are flexible. 2 adults only. thanx!

Good morning. What would price be for Beach Club Villas both a studio, 1 bedrrom and a 2 bedroom for 1/1 for 7 nights? I saw that the points would cost more. Considering either a 1 and 2 bedroom or a studio and 2 bedroom. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking to check availability for a one or two bedroom August 6-12! Thanks for looking!

SSR and okw has 1 and 2 br available for around 200-250 points. Boulder ridge has 1BR available for 228 points. Please DM if interested, your request is pretty broad and I can narrow it down for you. thanks

Hi. We’re DVC owners looking to tack on a one night stay in a SSR standard studio from 12/22/21-12/23/21. Not a big point spend, so I would understand if you’re not interested, but let me know if you are!

We just finalized purchase of new contracts at SSR and they come with 20UY points. I am renting them out to reduce our purchase cost. They can be booked for vacation up 7 months out at any resort, and 11 months out at Saratoga Springs. Points must be used by 11/30/2022. We own close to 3000 points and I have 261 available to rent.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters last year during covid and started renting here again. You can search my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

I may not be the cheapest in price per point, but I have enough points to handle large reservations like 2BR / Grand Villa. I am trying to rent out 261 points, but we own close to 3000 points and I likely have enough to complete your large points reservation, just send DM and ask. Typical current price at SSR is $16 per point, I am asking for slightly more since not many owners have this many points to rent. You’d still be saving close to 50% off Disney rack rates. However if you are looking for a smaller reservation with less than 261 points (or higher), you will be better off going with an owner with less points available to rent, and probably at a lower price.

If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and payment terms is the typical 50% upon confirmation and 50% at 90 days from check in. I accept payment via PayPal only.

Thank you.
Hello,
I'm looking to do AKL Savannah view 07/05/2021 and possibly 07/04/2021 if available. I am also looking for the Polynesian on 07/06/2021. Please advise. Thank you!

I'm interested in a 1 bdr at SSR 10/3-10/8. I already checked and it's available for 155 points.

Hello, I am interested in AK Savannah view if possible for any dates for this week MAY 25 -30 thank you very much!!

available for 261 points, please send private message if you are interested in booking, thanks
[/QUOT
I’mlooking for Saratoga points need 120 for preferred studio aug -2 aug 9
I’m a DVCI know it’s available and want to rent your points I I need to wait till about 6 tonight for 24 hot registration to message you I have all info like names and flights

Looking for a 1BR Villa at Aulani for either June 26 - July 2, 2021 or June 30 - July 6, 2021 (Preferred Dates).

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter