Cindy's, third time's the charm!

veronicat

Earning My Ears
After getting up before 5 am three days in a row, we finally got our reservations to see Cinderella for breakfast. Our 3 year-old daughter is so excited! She was "packing" much of the day today.

Something strange happened, though. After trying two days with just our land line and ending up on hold too long, today we also tried the cell phone. My husband on the cell phone got the "we're open message" just a few seconds before my phone got through. But my phone on our home line still got the "we're not open message."

After our bad luck the last couple of days, it seems like phones from out west may not get good phone lines somehow? Anyway, I'd certainly suggest trying a cell phone if you're having trouble getting through. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten a reservation today otherwise.

Veronica

It is kinda strange how their phone lines work.

I called one morning and got the "opened" message at 6:58, waited about 10 seconds and got through and got a PS.

The next morning when I called (I really wanted PS for that day 60 days ahead), I redialed 15 times! And, didn't get the "opened" message until 7:02 (I thought for sure it would be sold out)-and I got through to get the PS I really wanted for the time I wanted...no consistency at all!!

We called this morning, using three phones, two of them cell phones. I actually got through sooner than my husband, who had the two cell phones. I was on hold about 7 minutes and he was on hold about 11 minutes. All sold out. : ( Gotta keep trying, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter