CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

Ok, none of your photo's are coming up....what do I need to do to see them?:confused:

If someone else already answered, sorry to be redundant - I'm just catching up - anyway this is Grizzly River Run in California Adventure - my neck of the woods - come on out and ride it! :banana:

bad news - i found this on photobucket:

-----------------------------

Bandwidth is not a measure of how many images are in your album. Rather, it is a measure of how many times the images in your album are being viewed from locations on the Internet where you have posted links to your media.

Bandwidth is cumulative over time and does not go down until it is reset. Your bandwidth usage resets to 0 each month on the anniversary of the day that you originally registered.

-----------------------------

i went and deleted some images thinking that our bandwidth would go down. but according to this, i was wrong. so in other words, none of our images will be viewable until 10/9, which is thursday. and there's nothing we can do about it! :headache: sorry! i know that's really annoying. we will start using my paid account and hopefully this will all be fixed on thursday.

That's just crazy......who would have though? I guess I never understood the bandwidth thing either, but I sure didn't think it worked like that :confused3 .

Is your album on photobucket public or private? If it is public you should set it to private, that may cut down on the bandwidth usage.

Dawn and Erica - My (AL fan) son and I are sitting here on the edge of our seats cheering for your COMMODORES!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vandy wins - 14-13! :cheer2:

i'm so happy right now!!!!! they pulled it off. eat crow, corso!!! :rotfl2:

the second string QB just totally rocked it out. i'm so proud of my boys!!!!!

i just texted erica and told her i so wish i was there right now! when ESPN switched the game over to the next game, the stadium was still PACKED and people were still cheering for them. i'm so proud of them - it's so great!!!! pirate: pirate: pirate:

Congrats to your team. I thought I heard that Vandy was a Cinderella team? I don't know much about them, but are they not expected to win much? My team's are still playing. Nebraska and Wisconsin.
Congrats to your guys!!!

Glad to see you have MeMom in your prayers. :grouphug:
I was wondering why I couldn't see the pics. Can't wait to see them, they are always so good. Congrats on the WIN ! I should be an Auburn Tigers fan since I lived there but I gave it up when I moved back home. I used to be a sober driver for "Sorority girls", to and from the parties. (My husband did security on the side for Faternitys) It was fun to see all the hookups at the end of the night. :laughing: If Auburn lost everyone got drunk, if Auburn won everyone got really drunk. I threw a toilet paper roll or two a Toomers corner in my day.
Football is huge in the U.S. Even high school football is huge for you guys. I do miss it, it was fun. :cheer2:

Glad to see you have MeMom in your prayers. :grouphug:
I was wondering why I couldn't see the pics. Can't wait to see them, they are always so good. Congrats on the WIN ! I should be an Auburn Tigers fan since I lived there but I gave it up when I moved back home. I used to be a sober driver for "Sorority girls", to and from the parties. (My husband did security on the side for Faternitys) It was fun to see all the hookups at the end of the night. :laughing: If Auburn lost everyone got drunk, if Auburn won everyone got really drunk. I threw a toilet paper roll or two a Toomers corner in my day.
Football is huge in the U.S. Even high school football is huge for you guys. I do miss it, it was fun. :cheer2:

what a great thing to do! if i lived closer to athens i'd volunteer to do that. the one thing i do remember from being younger is that no matter what anyone tells you NOT to do, you're gonna do it anyway. so someone helping them be safe in doing it is a great thing!

i was gonna mention memom here. thanks for reminding me!

for those of you that know memom and her daughter, brooklynnsmommy (they are readers of this TR and real-life friends from tennessee), please pray for their family. memom's youngest son, drew, was in a motorcycle wreck last night and is in bad shape. his prognosis is better this morning than it was last night, but they still need the support and prayers. thanks!

just wanted to post again as to why you can't see our pictures right now (in case you didn't see the post yesterday). photobucket says we have exceeded our bandwidth. i have done some research and found that there's nothing we can do about it (deleting pictures doesn't help) until the account resets itself on thursday. so hopefully thursday we will be all good. sorry, guys!

Those are so cute! I get the whole holding hands thing now. I was kinda confused about it before.:laughing:

yeah.....it's kinda hard to describe to someone without showing you in a picture!

Great pics guys! It looks like you had a lot of fun. It would be nice if all of the photo pass people spent quality time with everyone, but obviously there's just not enough time. I'm thinking of doing a split stay at BC/POR. I just have to loosen up the butt cheeks a little. DH says I'm so cheap that they squeek and that I could squeeze out some diamonds! :lmao: Sorry if that was a little grafic and gross. I actually thought it was funny. How long of a walk from the BC to Epcot?

well, if you have any extra diamonds laying around, send them my way! :rotfl: this photopass buy was awesome. we didn't ask for all those shots - he just gave them to us. but there was no one else waiting so i think that's why he just kept going! the walk from BC to epcot for erica and i was less than 10 minutes. don't know if it would take longer with kids or not. it's seriously just right around the corner!

Those are some awesome photopass pictures!

Heyyy!!! LOVE your photopass pics! Soooo funny the wrong ones you took before figuring out what he wanted!

I think you two look really cute matched up! If I get to go with some friends next year, I'm going to show them this report to convince them to do the same!

So glad you two had a great time! Isnt it cool how the DIS brings people together!

Looking forward to more . . . .

-G

hey, there! yeah, that photopass guy really threw us for a loop! and yes, the dis is awesome!!!

love the PP pics. the Stitch one is adorable.

thanks! the stitch one was a surprise to us!

Your photopass pics are so cool! What a fun photographer at Epcot! Hilarous!

thanks! yeah, he was awesome.

Love the photopass pictures. You guys look like you were having so much fun. Can't wait to hear and see more. By the way Dawn did you get pictures by yourself with the characters? I just noticed that all the ones you posted were with the 2 of you or with just Erica. ;)

thanks! the only pictures i can think of that i got by myself are later on in the TR. in all my previous trips i've met numerous characters and erica had mentioned to me before that she really hadn't done that in the past couple of trips she's had, so she definitely wanted to do it this trip. so i would hang back usually and take a picture of her alone with the character and then join them for one with both of us. just wanted her to be able to have some pics of just her and the character!

by the way, if you haven't looked at my other TRs, you should check 'em out (if you have time)! they all have indexes so you don't have to go through all the chatter. there are lots of character pics in them, especially in the one from spring of this year!

I can't believe you girls started your TR. I've been MIA from the Dis too long! Great start so far. I'm going on a girls' only trip with four friends next month so reading this has me really excited! :)

thanks! glad you found us! hope you have as much fun as we did on your girls trip. are you doing a TR?

Those are great pictures Vandy girls, the holding hands not really picture is too funny.:lmao:

thanks! that was just a crazy situation!

Great photopass pictures! I am loving your report...Looks like you had a great time! :cool1:

thanks! we did...it was a blast!

What a fun Photopass man!!

Sounds like he should have been a photographer for America's Next Top Model instead! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: very true! he totally was giving us direction the whole time. he was a hoot!

Oh my gosh!!! I have been sitting here laughing!!! I love the funny Tink picture as well as the holding hands pictures!!! :lmao:

yeah, that guy was crazy! it made for a funny story, that's for sure!

THOSE SE PICS ARE HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have not been on it since they did the re-do...that is a cool element...your expressions are priceless! LOL!

thanks! you'll have to go on SE next trip. it's fun with the little story they have at the end with your pictures.

Great Photo pass pictures! The Tink and Stitch ones are cute!

thanks! i love the added graphics they include. so cool!

What cute pictures!

thanks!!!

I live in Newnan, which is about 20 miles south of Atlanta. We have to have the low sulfur gas here too. We are starting to have more gas around town and it is $4.07/gallon

hope it's still continuing to improve. i think gas right now around here is about $3.97/gallon.

Normally that is the way it works, but they actually lifted the restriction early (about a week and a half ago) b/c of the shortage. I think that is why things are getting back to normal now.

hopefully you guys are starting to see more gas down there! i haven't watched the news lately so i'm not sure what's happening with it.

Love your Photopass photos!

thank you!

loved the photopass pics, they have never offered to do the tink pics with us, or another other character in there, i will ask about that this year.

definitely ask! some photographers have the ability on their cameras and some don't. try asking the ones in front of the castle and the ones in front of spaceship earth at epcot.

Those are some great pictures! Love the Stitch with the icecream.

thanks! the stitch picture was a pleasant surprise!

:rotfl2: For some reason this cracked me up.:rotfl:

:lmao:

Good pictures, girls!

thanks, memom!!! i want to give you another hug....:hug: hope things are looking up today.

Hahahaha Great photopass pics! ;)

thanks!!!

The photopass pictures are great! I love the Epcot ones. You guys look great! I wish my sister and I would have hammed it up for the photopass a bit more. Next time, I guess!

The ones with you holding hands, and then with your flat husbands were hilarious!

it really depends on the photographer you get. we ran into a couple of really fun ones! one guy we had at MK was the most boring, non-enthusiastic photopass guy ever! :laughing:

Fun Photopass pictures!!! You got some great ones!

thanks! we were happy with them!

I've enjoyed your trip report so much. You two certainly looked like you were having a great time. Your photopass pictures are wonderful.

thank you!!! glad you're enjoying it. ;)

Yup gas here has dropped to 3.39 :scared1: I hope it continues to drop :thumbsup2

Loved ur photopass pics :thumbsup2 Its really cool that the castmember took the time to take all those pictures bcuz most of them only snap a few and quickly move u on (whether the park is busy or not)

well, the park wasn't busy at that time that day. i think the photopass guy was just really bored! :laughing:

This looks like a beautiful campus, thanks for sharing. Hope you have a great day!

it is. i miss living there!!! not at vandy, but just being around that general area a lot. ray and i used to work at a restaurant that was just next to the campus and i loved just walking around there.

Hi Erica! Just back yesterday from Mexico. I'll have to catch up here later - just wanted to say hi and shamelessly promote my TR:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1973141 Not much there yet, but I'll get more on later tonight.

hope you had fun in mexico!!! i'm going over to check out your TR now!

That's just crazy......who would have though? I guess I never understood the bandwidth thing either, but I sure didn't think it worked like that :confused3 .

yeah, that surprised me too. but hopefully the problem will be fixed this thursday.

Is your album on photobucket public or private? If it is public you should set it to private, that may cut down on the bandwidth usage.

it was set to private. so i have no idea how we got so many views or whatever! i did go check my other account and changed it to private, so thanks for telling me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

thanks so much!!!!! :goodvibes

Congrats to your team. I thought I heard that Vandy was a Cinderella team? I don't know much about them, but are they not expected to win much? My team's are still playing. Nebraska and Wisconsin.
Congrats to your guys!!!

yes, they are definitely a cinderella team! they are usually ranked last in the SEC east and now they're ranked first! it's crazy. i think our coach (bobby johnson) has done an amazing job turning the program around the last few years. they are not a joke team anymore. it feels so good to be watching them do so well! vandy is a private school and has VERY high standards as far as acceptance goes. they don't just let someone in their program because they're a good athlete -- they have to make the grades, too. so that's why we don't always do as well as some other schools. that's not to say that all good athletes are not smart, but you know that some of them don't concentrate on their studies as much as they should!

apparently we can't post items for sale on the disboards. so if anyone is interested in buying some disney on ice tickets from me for the atlanta show on 10/25, please send me a PM and i'll give you the details.

Here's prayers and :hug: for MeMom. Keep us posted.

:scared1: Yikes! I'm going through Vandy Girls withdrawals!!!! I can't wait until Oct 9th. Oh well, maybe I'll finish my TR by then. I can't seem to get my link right - I spent an hour on it this morning - finally gave up and just pasted it in. :confused3

the only pictures i can think of that i got by myself are later on in the TR. in all my previous trips i've met numerous characters and erica had mentioned to me before that she really hadn't done that in the past couple of trips she's had, so she definitely wanted to do it this trip. so i would hang back usually and take a picture of her alone with the character and then join them for one with both of us. just wanted her to be able to have some pics of just her and the character!

by the way, if you haven't looked at my other TRs, you should check 'em out (if you have time)! they all have indexes so you don't have to go through all the chatter. there are lots of character pics in them, especially in the one from spring of this year!

I have lurked on all of your trip reports. I am really shy in person and on the computer. :flower3: I am trying to be more outgoing and not worry if people will like me or not. Everybody on the disboards have been nice to me so I am coming out of my shell. That was the reason I asked you because you usually do have pictures of yourself. I am glad that you were able to take pictures for Erica.

Hey guys had to give you an update of my AWESOME day yesterday!!!!
Here's where I ended up for the Gameday taping
P1050467.jpg

P1050441.jpg

The sweet flag girls right in front of me
P1050404.jpg

This guy was crazy!!
P1050360.jpg

Punkin said:
i saw erica on TV twice.......we have a celebrity on our hands!!!!!!
MeMom said:
I'm gonna need an autograph. ;)
I think can handle that.....I will be out this week on Tuesday at 2pm at :lmao: .....I had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
MeMom - Thinking about ya :goodvibes
Dawn and Erica - My (AL fan) son and I are sitting here on the edge of our seats cheering for your COMMODORES!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Congrats to your guys!!!
THANKS!!!!! It was an AMAZING game!!! The best atmosphere I've seen at a VU football game :yay:
And I had SO much fun at Gameday. My voice is paying for both today actually. The first time I opened my mouth this morning was quite funny :laughing:
There were so many great signs
11.gif
and here's a few.....
P1050379.jpg

P1050382.jpg

This was one of my faves
P1050426.jpg

I'm sure these guys have SO much fun looking at different signs every week :laughing:
P1050369.jpg

But my FAVORITE I didn't get a pic but it said.....
PHIL FULMER ATE MY OTHER SIGN!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
I just thought that was great. I didn't get to see many of the signs until I watched the tape but someone had sent me a text on that one and I just thought it was HILAIROUS! :rotfl:

Here's what the Mascot heads are in that Lee Corso picks from
P1050431.jpg

He pulled out the Commodore head....threw it and then proceeded to put this on
P1050454.jpg

The students were going NUTS!!
He got pay back about 9 hours later :laughing:

The Star Walk was awesome. I don't think I've ever seen this many here and it was mostly black and gold!
p_00170.jpg

p_00173.jpg

p_00175.jpg

Here's some pics from the game
p_00177.jpg

p_00179.jpg

And the fabulous ending :cheer2:
p_00181.jpg

p_00182.jpg

p_00185.jpg

Everyone was giving Lee Corso H-E-double hockey sticks for his pic this morning and he was holding up a Vanderbilt flag!
p_00191.jpg

It's been a long time since I've had that much fun in a day of football.....I hope it keeps up :yay:

it was set to private. so i have no idea how we got so many views or whatever! i did go check my other account and changed it to private, so thanks for telling me.

I just did that last night but I guess everyone was looking at our pictures and bumped the bandwidth?? :confused3 The craziest strangest thing to me really :headache:

Punkin said:
yes, they are definitely a cinderella team! they are usually ranked last in the SEC east and now they're ranked first! it's crazy. i think our coach (bobby johnson) has done an amazing job turning the program around the last few years. they are not a joke team anymore. it feels so good to be watching them do so well! vandy is a private school and has VERY high standards as far as acceptance goes. they don't just let someone in their program because they're a good athlete -- they have to make the grades, too. so that's why we don't always do as well as some other schools. that's not to say that all good athletes are not smart, but you know that some of them don't concentrate on their studies as much as they should!

We are very lucky that they have stuck with Bobby Johnson for 7 years now. We have had such a crazy coaching carousel over the last 20+ years. I knew when we got him he had the ability to turn out program around.

But as for the students it's still a much higher standard than most schools recruiting athletes, but VU has definitely lowered the bar some and allowed some they wouldn't have in the past. It's a good thing!! You have to do that and have faith in your coaches that they will get those guys graduated!
They needed to do this several years before they did but it all started about 6-8 years ago and now we are starting to see better athletes.

But I am SO proud of my boys!!! And I hope they continue to do well. We have another big game next saturday @ Miss State! And then everyone keep their fingers crossed
1.gif
b/c I'm hoping to get UGA tickets and take Dawn to the Vandy game at Georgia. Such an awesome place to see a game!!!

Oh well, maybe I'll finish my TR by then. I can't seem to get my link right - I spent an hour on it this morning

Just sub'd :upsidedow

I have lurked on all of your trip reports. I am really shy in person and on the computer. :flower3: I am trying to be more outgoing and not worry if people will like me or not. Everybody on the disboards have been nice to me so I am coming out of my shell. That was the reason I asked you because you usually do have pictures of yourself. I am glad that you were able to take pictures for Erica.

Come on out girl!!! I have seen you posting more lately and it's FUN isn't it!!!
Lots of fun peeps to chat with
3.gif

**JUST AN APOLOGY for the crap that our photobucket thing is doing. It is SO weird and I really don't understand. I've never seen it happen to anyone else but come Thursday maybe we won't have this problem any more :mad: Thanks for hanging in there with us!! And letting me bore you with football stuff :laughing: **

that is why I bought pro. I had that happen to me also on photobucket.

I found out I can read the yellow if I highlight. it really kills my eyes, I usually skip it being I know it is about football.

That is so sad about Drew.

that is why I bought pro. I had that happen to me also on photobucket.

I found out I can read the yellow if I highlight. it really kills my eyes, I usually skip it being I know it is about football.

That is so sad about Drew.

Well I did my whole Dec trip and still have lots of room on my account. So I don't know why this would happen now :confused3

And for the yellow.....that's why I try to write in GOLD!! Better on the eyes and the true color anyway :yay:

Yes I have had them on my mind all day.....I hope he is feeling better or at least resting well :goodvibes

Hey girl! Looks like you had a great time at the game! Thanks for posting pictures!:goodvibes

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter