CINDERELLA!!!! The Vandy girls are BACK!!!**UPDATE 8-8-09! THE END-FINALLY! Page 83**

The photopass pictures are great! I love the Epcot ones. You guys look great! I wish my sister and I would have hammed it up for the photopass a bit more. Next time, I guess!

The ones with you holding hands, and then with your flat husbands were hilarious!

I've enjoyed your trip report so much. You two certainly looked like you were having a great time. Your photopass pictures are wonderful.

What I usually do is copy all the text I'm replying with, before I submit it, just in case I lose connection, or there's some type of posting glitch. That way, I have it in my clipboard to paste without having to type all that again. :headache: Can you tell it's happened to me before too? :laughing:

i do that too, especially when i type A LOT

Hang in there. Once it started dropping here, it dropped about 40-50 cents, so hopefully it'll do the same for you.

Yup gas here has dropped to 3.39 :scared1: I hope it continues to drop :thumbsup2

Loved ur photopass pics :thumbsup2 Its really cool that the castmember took the time to take all those pictures bcuz most of them only snap a few and quickly move u on (whether the park is busy or not)

So glad you two had a great time! Isnt it cool how the DIS brings people together!
-G

YES IT IS!!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad we got to meet also!!! :cool2:

Ok.....Here's a quick update of what I did today....
P1050277.jpg

P1050288.jpg

ESPN COLLEGE GAMEDAY!!!!!! :cheer2:
3.gif
:cheer2:
For those of you that dont' know ESPN is in Nashvegas for the Auburn/Vanderbilt game. It's FIRST EVERY & it is SUCH a big deal here! The crowds turned out today even just for the 'tapings' for sports center. pirate:

The kids made some great signs. I'll include the ones that didn't get to make in on to TV. They said no political themes :confused3

I thought she did pretty well last night but....
P1050293.jpg

I thought this was great :lmao:
P1050289.jpg

Corso was especially great with the audience
P1050327.jpg

He was doing this very early
P1050344.jpg

And he got the WHOLE crew to do it!! :woohoo:
P1050330.jpg

(If you don't know or can't tell it's a VU with the fingers. The cheerleaders started it a few years ago and obviously it's suck!)

Corso, Fowler, and Herbstreet were all so much fun. They said this was the BEST friday crowd they have seen in awhile :banana:
P1050291.jpg

P1050303.jpg

It was a lot of fun. So now I know I MUST get my butt out of bed tomorrow to get there EARLY
1.gif
2.gif

As Chris Fowler said 'You all get to bed early and get good rest to get here early!' So I'm waiting to watch SC here in a few mins and then HIT THE SACK!!!
9.gif

It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow....GO DORES!!!! pirate: pirate:

all that black and gold just warms my heart!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes what is dude doing with his carolina blue shorts on? :laughing:

:rotfl2: that's great! you know how i feel about her. ;)

i scanned all your crowd pics for my uncle! i knew my dad wasn't there because he was working today but i betcha my uncle ronnie was there. i'm so jealous - i wanna go!!!!!!!

i will be watching for you tomorrow. :3dglasses

:cheer2: pirate: GO 'DORES!!!!!!!!!!! pirate: :cheer2:

:cool2: IT'S GOOD TO BE GOLD!!!!! :cool2:

What a fun night!!!!
I live in College Station, Texas and have done the ESPN Gameday things here and had a blast--even met Reece Davis( a fill-in for Fowler)
Good Luck tomorrow:thumbsup2

Hey Erica! Ready for the big game tomorrow? I wish we could come up to Nashville for the game, but we've had a lot of expenses this month (car tags, etc.) and don't have the extra money (especially since we'd need to take out a loan just to buy gas...LOL). Vandy is doing so well this year, but Auburn's offense has been so frustrating to watch so far. If it weren't for our defense, we'd probably have more than one loss. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. Haven't had a chance to catch up on all of your recent updates on this thread but I did see the one with the food from Wolfgang Puck's...it looked SO yummy! Talk to you later!

Ok boys and girls I'm up and will be out the door in just a few mins :woohoo: Already a much better time schedule than I thought I would be on :cool1:

all that black and gold just warms my heart!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes what is dude doing with his carolina blue shorts on? :laughing:

:rotfl2: that's great! you know how i feel about her.

i will be watching for you tomorrow. :3dglasses

pirate: GO 'DORES!!!!!!!!!!! pirate:

:cool2: IT'S GOOD TO BE GOLD!!!!!

It's funny how many different colleges you saw represented....still pretty cool :thumbsup2

GO VU!!!

What a fun night!!!!
I live in College Station, Texas and have done the ESPN Gameday things here and had a blast--even met Reece Davis( a fill-in for Fowler)
Good Luck tomorrow:thumbsup2

Thanks Shannon :goodvibes we need it. We can win we'll just see if we do!!!

Hey Erica! Ready for the big game tomorrow? I wish we could come up to Nashville for the game, but we've had a lot of expenses this month (car tags, etc.) and don't have the extra money (especially since we'd need to take out a loan just to buy gas...LOL). Vandy is doing so well this year, but Auburn's offense has been so frustrating to watch so far. If it weren't for our defense, we'd probably have more than one loss. Anyway, just thought I'd say hello. Haven't had a chance to catch up on all of your recent updates on this thread but I did see the one with the food from Wolfgang Puck's...it looked SO yummy! Talk to you later!

RANDY!!!! Good Luck to you to but I hope we win :cheer2: (need one with black and gold pom-poms!)

I'm not so sorry you couldn't come :lmao: other than the fact I would have love to meet you guys!

I wouldn't have worried much about the gas. If you didn't have tickets you might have had to give them your first born. I've heard they are going for crazy prices :scared1: And I know there will be a LOT of AU fans there tomorrow looking

:mad: :sad1: :mad:

OK, I hit the post reply button way back on the Wolfgang Puck page and didn't see this until my reply was posted. As the Geico caveman would say, NOT COOL!

:laughing: I didn't really agree with him either but I did think it was funny. I thought she did great the other night in the debates. Wasn't forsure what I thought about her but she made me feel like I could sit down and have a conversation with her whenever I would like. Very cool!! :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone! It's going to be a LONG day but a FUN ONE!!!!!!

pirate: pirate: GO DORES!!! pirate: pirate:

T-minus 10 minutes until college gameday starts! be looking for erica! she texted me this morning and said she's right behind the little football field piece, where they do "between the lines". so be looking for her!!!

pirate: GO VANDY!!!!!!!! pirate:

Dawn, look out your window and up into the sky. Wave at Jill - she's flying over you! :wave:

She'll be calling me from Pop Century very soon! (The little brat!)

Dawn, look out your window and up into the sky. Wave at Jill - she's flying over you! :wave:

She'll be calling me from Pop Century very soon! (The little brat!)

HEY, JILL!!!!!!! :wave2:

i saw erica on TV twice.......we have a celebrity on our hands!!!!!! :cool2:

guess what??? we got our photopass CDs today!!! i was so excited! i ordered them on sunday and they came today. SUPER fast!

so now it's time to catch up on our photopass pics!

first off, we have our first day at DHS. first are the obligatory in-front-of-the-hat pictures. although there was a ginormous stage in the way (for nights of joy) so you couldn't really see the hat as good as you normally can.

image0141.jpg

image0144.jpg

next we come to the pictures taken after we rode RnRC. here's the first, non-controversial one....

image0146.jpg

then erica decided to flip off the photopass guy and we all had a good laugh, as you can tell......

image0149.jpg

image0151.jpg

these are two of my favorites......

image0156.jpg

image0159.jpg

next is our encounter with woody and buzz lightyear!

image0163.jpg

image0166.jpg

image0171.jpg

more to come!

I can't see ANY pictures.:sad1:

I can't see ANY pictures.:sad1:

that's very odd. i can't believe we've exceeded our bandwidth already. that really irks me because we haven't put that many pictures on there and i haven't put any of the videos on there. i've been using my paid account for those. it's in erica's name so we'll have to see if she got an e-mail about it.

sorry to anyone who's trying to look at any pics right now - something's up with photobucket! we will try to get it sorted out soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter