Christmas Pins

cinderella&beast

Earning My Ears
Will be in WDW on Dec 6th-9th. Can anyone tell me if they know about what and where to look for the xmas pins. Also asked on another thread,...Does anyone know if ON xmas eve and/or xmas day is there a special pin? ......... Also still would like input on what to do... Go the week of xmas or spring break??? Dont forget I will be there on Dec 6-9 for a quick weekend with DD. DD wanted to go to the MCVMCP. ALSO...someone mentioned somewhere on this website there is a link to Pins...cant find it. can someone please send it??????? THANKS:earsgirl:

Another great site for finding timely information on pins and their release dates is:

dizneypins.com

This site is definitely "a keeper"....good luck in your hunt for Christmas pins!

Christy

If you are looking for Osborne Lights pins, I was told last week that they are only available at two "shops" on the New York Street area - Youse Guys & I forget what the other shop is called. Also, check every pin cart to see what might be on it on any given day - you never know what you will find & where you will find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter