Christening AND Maiden Voyage of the Dream...6 heavenly nights! COMPLETE

I'm very curious about your cruise as we have one planned in about 10 months on the Dream. Have a fun and safe trip. If you get a chance to get photos of some of the merchandise for the ignaugeral year that would be awesome!:thumbsup2

When you are on the ship, will you check and verify that any card in the slot will keep the lights on in the stateroom (like your grocery club card, library card etc). That is the case in all the hotels we've stayed in with this kind of system, but you know SOME of us Disboard people ;) are already panicing about lockin themselves out of the room, etc.

Will do:)

Subbing in to this!! Yay on your way, can't wait to read all about it:cool1:

We are on B2B May 21st & 29th, have our room for 3 day 2556, but still GTY for 29th (when booked they assured me we would have same room for both):confused3 so hoping we can stay and not have to change rooms.
Thank you Thank you And Enjoy!!

Hi. I hope you enjoy your trip. We will be on the Dream March 3rd. I am so excited I am following every Dream thread I can find! One would think that knowing too much info ahead of time might spoil the experience. Not for this Disney Dream-er!!!:woohoo:

Y'all have a GREAT GREAT trip!!! So excited for all of you and what a wonderful memory they'll never forget!! Take care of yourself, don't get too worn down and get a good massage at the spa...in fact, try a bunch of the spa offerings, curious which ones are on the top of people's lists..I've never had my nails done or a massage..but when we finally get to sail the Fantasy next year, you can bet I want some pampering!!! :)
Hope you get pampered, I know you've worked awfully hard!!
Tara (Eliza has written two letters to Ash, hopefully we'll get them mailed!!)

This is making me re-think my career choice! Does Disney alway treat TAs so well??

Have a wonderful time - I can't wait to see pictures of the Dream!

Updates on Page 1 through this afternoon!

Do you know yet which room # you have that's Cat 8A?
I'm currently book on the Fantasy 2012 in room 8514 Cat 8C, but am looking to change to room 6016/6514 Cat 8A, even though it's about $250 more.
Since the room is wider (square) and not rectangle, everyone seems to wonder how it will be laid-out, and the bathroom configuration. Please post as many pictures as you can of the 8A. THANK YOU!!!!!! :wizard:

BTW, I was at the Wilderness Lodge (Courtyard View Room) for 7 nights back in Dec. It's my favorite place to stay with all the Christmas decorations. Plus, it got down to the low 30s for a few nights, which added to the experience.

Do you know yet which room # you have that's Cat 8A?
I'm currently book on the Fantasy 2012 in room 8514 Cat 8C, but am looking to change to room 6016/6514 Cat 8A, even though it's about $250 more.
Since the room is wider (square) and not rectangle, everyone seems to wonder how it will be laid-out, and the bathroom configuration. Please post as many pictures as you can of the 8A. THANK YOU!!!!!! :wizard:

BTW, I was at the Wilderness Lodge (Courtyard View Room) for 7 nights back in Dec. It's my favorite place to stay with all the Christmas decorations. Plus, it got down to the low 30s for a few nights, which added to the experience.

Okay...I have to apologize. It appears that my cabin may not be 8A...I think it is coded wrong on my cruise log in (it is different than the usual log in, not as much information. I will try very hard to get a pic of an 8A tomorrow, I'm sure someone will let me take a peek (and pictures!)

I'm uploading pictures and videos from tonight right now...I have to say, though...tonight was SPECTACULAR...and the new Castle projection show is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Still waiting to board...ceremony was awesome. Just got Jennifer Hudson's autograph, she was standing right by us where we are waiting.

How exciting, just watched the ceremony from the link you posted and I was blubbing so goodness knows how I would have been if I was actually there with you guys. Enjoy the rest of the day/night

The ceremony looked wonderful, what an experience actually being their :thumbsup2 WL sounded great and even better with the extras you received :thumbsup2

Love how you are reporting, my eldest DD would have been really excited to have received Jennifer's autograph :)

The lanyards with MK evening arrangements looked so organised, good job disney :goodvibes

Okay...I have to apologize. It appears that my cabin may not be 8A...I think it is coded wrong on my cruise log in (it is different than the usual log in, not as much information. I will try very hard to get a pic of an 8A tomorrow, I'm sure someone will let me take a peek (and pictures!)

Ok, thank for any help with the 8A pictures.
Hope the Cruise is a dream come true!

thanks so much for doing this!! I already love reading your report!! can't wait to read more!! have a blast!!

I'm really enjoying reading about your fantastic trip!! Have a great time!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter