Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Do you have your own car or are you using Disney transportation? My biggest worry is how busy the crowds are leaving the park that day. I'm not sure what day you are going, but if it's a really crowded park day you may have to wait for 1 or 2 resort buses as all the crowds empty out of the park and head back to their resort. And that would make it tight to get to GF in 55 minutes. Disney typically recommends allowing 90 minutes to get to your reservation so to be safe I'd leave DHS at 7:30. I'm not a transportation expert though, that's just what I would do. Then if I get to GF early enough I'd enjoy the lobby where they have live music and are starting to put up the gingerbread house. Also I don't think the Osborne lights would take 2 full hours for viewing.

There is a transportation thread if you want some "expert" advice!

Thanks so much for your advice!! I don't really want to have to cancel the reservation, but I also don't want to keep it and then miss it. I don't have my own transportation, so I'd have to rely on Disney transportation. I'll head over to the transportation forum and see what advice they can give me as well. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Augh!!! I was so excited that I finally got a Minnie's Holiday dinner, then read the review and was even more excited!

Now, just checked my FPs and of course it is at the exact same time as our toy story FP. :-(

Augh!!! I was so excited that I finally got a Minnie's Holiday dinner, then read the review and was even more excited!

Now, just checked my FPs and of course it is at the exact same time as our toy story FP. :-(

Sorry!! That stinks!!

I had/have a similar "problem." Finally got that CRT ADR we've been seeking and it's the same as our ETwB FP+ that my daughter's been SO looking forward to. I know it's a first world problem...but still a bummer. Hopefully the surprise of meeting Cindy in her castle will offset missing Belle for kiddo.

Aaaaahhhhhhh what's with 'Ohana dinner! I've been searching non-stop for weeks and have seen every other restaurant pop up - every character dining, every highly sought after spot - EVERYTHING! except 'Ohana!!!! It's driving me crazy because we've never been for dinner and really want to try it! Few more days left to keep trying - here's hoping!

Aaaaahhhhhhh what's with 'Ohana dinner! I've been searching non-stop for weeks and have seen every other restaurant pop up - every character dining, every highly sought after spot - EVERYTHING! except 'Ohana!!!! It's driving me crazy because we've never been for dinner and really want to try it! Few more days left to keep trying - here's hoping!

I found Ohana tougher to get than BOG. To be fair, I didn't spend much time looking for it since I decided not to get a reservation there, but I never did find an opening when I was looking. Good luck!!!

For us, it was definitely hardest to get, along with Akershus. Keep checking close to your trip. I finally got an Ohana dinner booked yesterday and our trip starts tomorrow. Good luck!!

Anyone log into their MDE account today and everything was gone? I just logged on and it asked me to update my account, which basically was adding security questions and then accepting the terms. But once I did that I went to MDE and my avatar I choose was gone and all my reservations were gone. I'm sure it's just a glitch and that the reservations aren't "gone" but still annoying as I wanted to see if I could tweak one of our FPs. Now I'm on the phone with technical support and my expected wait time is 13 minutes.

Everyone counting down?? I'm at 3 days now!

Anyone log into their MDE account today and everything was gone? I just logged on and it asked me to update my account, which basically was adding security questions and then accepting the terms. But once I did that I went to MDE and my avatar I choose was gone and all my reservations were gone. I'm sure it's just a glitch and that the reservations aren't "gone" but still annoying as I wanted to see if I could tweak one of our FPs. Now I'm on the phone with technical support and my expected wait time is 13 minutes.

Everyone counting down?? I'm at 3 days now!

Problem resolved! Sounds like Disney "enhanced" the system and some people were having issues.

Everyone counting down now!
We are at three days too!

Last edited:
I have been waiting for an afternoon tea to open up and one finally did on 11/20 2:30 but I already have Chef Mickey that day and time. Darn!

Problem resolved! Sounds like Disney "enhanced" the system and some people were having issues.

The same thing happened to me just now! I've tried all morning to get online, but it wouldn't accept my password, then I tried to change my password and that didn't work, now when I tried to sign on, it wouldn't recognize either password. On a chance, I tried a third password I have used in the past for the online Disney store, and MDE came up, but it had nothing linked, no reservation, Magic Bands, ADRs, or Fastpasses. Did Disney do something when you called or how did you get it resolved?

The same thing happened to me just now! I've tried all morning to get online, but it wouldn't accept my password, then I tried to change my password and that didn't work, now when I tried to sign on, it wouldn't recognize either password. On a chance, I tried a third password I have used in the past for the online Disney store, and MDE came up, but it had nothing linked, no reservation, Magic Bands, ADRs, or Fastpasses. Did Disney do something when you called or how did you get it resolved?

There's a phone number on the MDE page at the bottom to call. When I called and told her the problem it sounded like she pushed a few buttons and then it was fixed when I logged back in!!

There's a phone number on the MDE page at the bottom to call. When I called and told her the problem it sounded like she pushed a few buttons and then it was fixed when I logged back in!!

I just heard back from my TA and she said they've had all kinds of issues. She said it could take until 6:00 p.m. tonight and I should just let it sit until tomorrow. She assured me my info was still on there! Somewhere!

I just heard back from my TA and she said they've had all kinds of issues. She said it could take until 6:00 p.m. tonight and I should just let it sit until tomorrow. She assured me my info was still on there! Somewhere!

It is! When mine reappeared it was all correct...so it must just be some glitch. I told the CM I spoke to this morning that I'm sure she is going to have a busy day with people calling!

For those of you who are going next week what are you packing? I heard there's a cold front coming but when I checked the weather it looks like 80's all week!

For those of you who are going next week what are you packing? I heard there's a cold front coming but when I checked the weather it looks like 80's all week!

I am taking a couple pair of jeans for at night and then capris and t-shirts for the day. I'll also take a couple of long sleeve tops to layer - hoodie, long sleeve tee, and a sweatshirt. I'm also taking a rain jacket - looks like we might get some rain in the middle to end of the week (boo!)...and a swimsuit. I'm hoping it's warm enough to hit the pool one day!

I am taking a couple pair of jeans for at night and then capris and t-shirts for the day. I'll also take a couple of long sleeve tops to layer - hoodie, long sleeve tee, and a sweatshirt. I'm also taking a rain jacket - looks like we might get some rain in the middle to end of the week (boo!)...and a swimsuit. I'm hoping it's warm enough to hit the pool one day!
I have a friend who works at Disney and she said for a high of 80 and low of 65 Wed be good in shorts and maybe a jacket :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter