Chip & Dale Campfire Summer Schedule

disneypunch

Earning My Ears
Hello, I read winter months the chip & Dale campfire singalong starts at 7pm but summer months it changes to 8pm. Just want to confirm as I am making dinner reservation to Whispering Canyon and don't want to be late or an hour early. Thank you to anyone who knows for sure.

Hello, I read winter months the chip & Dale campfire singalong starts at 7pm but summer months it changes to 8pm. Just want to confirm as I am making dinner reservation to Whispering Canyon and don't want to be late or an hour early. Thank you to anyone who knows for sure.

Yes, summer is 8 o'clock. You should leave an hour minimum to get to Fort Wilderness from Wilderness Lodge. If you just miss a boat, you'll have to wait 20 minutes, then it's around 15-20 minutes to the Fort, then another 15 minutes to get to the Meadows. Plus the walk from the lobby to the boat dock at WL is long.

There is also a bus that runs between the two, it will take you to the Settlement bus stop, so you'll be right there to grab another bus to the Meadows.

Thanks so much for the added travel time info in between I hadn't even consider to schedule an hour. I don't want to be stressed dragging my family in a hurry so I am going to shoot for a 5:30 reservation.

We just stayed at WL and there is a nice trail from the lodge to the campgrounds. You could take a paved one all the way through or a sandy one part way then get onto the paved trail. The sandy one is by the bike/watercraft rental shack. If you take it keep an eye out for pinecones Mickeys! You'll also get amazing views of Bay Lake and one of the nicest views of the Contemporary I've seen. Only negative is that it's not marked well. When you get to the "staff only" sign turn right and that will lead to the paved trail where you'll turn left and it will bring you to the campgrounds. If you're quiet you most likely will see some deer.

I am making a ressie at Trail's End before Chip and Dale' campfire for June 30th. What time should I make the ADR? I am think there is an outdoor movie too, is there a schedule out yet for it. What time is that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter