Chemical Alley PART THREE!

Evan: he smiled back at him "you should feel very proud, of yourself." Jordan: he put his arm around her.

Dawn: she felt it and smiled.

Marcus: his smile faded. "But there is so much more I have to do."

Marcus: "Yes sir."

Dawn: she opened her eyes. "Hi."

Evan: "are you Marcus, just a little proud of yourself? Think about where you were when you came into my office the first time."

Jordan: "Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake
You up."

Evan: "are you Marcus, just a little proud of yourself? Think about where you were when you came into my office the first time." Jordan: "Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake You up."

Dawn: "It's alright. How are you feeling?"

Marcus: "Maybe a little. I'm actually eating now, and cooking, so I suppose that's good."

Dawn: "Of corse."

Marcus: "Is being antisocial normal for people with BPD?"

Jordan: "I wish you didn't have to."

Evan: he nodded "yes, of course everyone's different but it is normally for people with BPD to have more trouble opening up and making friends."

Jordan: "I wish you didn't have to." Evan: he nodded "yes, of course everyone's different but it is normally for people with BPD to have more trouble opening up and making friends."

Dawn: "It's okay, honey. You take care of me too. We're a team."

Marcus: "Oh."

Dawn: she squeezed his hand.

Marcus: "It's okay. I already knew I was socially awkward, so it isn't a big deal."

Jordan: he smiled and rubbed his thumb along her hand "I love you gorgeous."

Evan: he nodded "it's something you'll learn, you've already made some friends."

Jordan: he smiled and rubbed his thumb along her hand "I love you gorgeous." Evan: he nodded "it's something you'll learn, you've already made some friends."

Marcus: "Yeah. I have."

Dawn: "I love you more, handsome."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter