Chemical Alley PART THREE!

Ciel: He smiled softly. 'So...she likes me, right?'

Ooc: Oh Ciel, he's so daft. Oblivious!

Lynn: She smiled. "Marcus?"

Cloudy: She was sitting inside of a movie set. She leaned her elbow on a table. 'I wonder if everybody's forgotten about me...everybody from Chemical Alley. God I'm working late...'

Ciel: He smiled softly. 'So...she likes me, right?' Ooc: Oh Ciel, he's so daft. Oblivious! Lynn: She smiled. "Marcus?" Cloudy: She was sitting inside of a movie set. She leaned her elbow on a table. 'I wonder if everybody's forgotten about me...everybody from Chemical Alley. God I'm working late...'

Marcus: "Yes love?"

Ciel: He smiled softly. 'So...she likes me, right?'

Ooc: Oh Ciel, he's so daft. Oblivious!

Lynn: She smiled. "Marcus?"

Cloudy: She was sitting inside of a movie set. She leaned her elbow on a table. 'I wonder if everybody's forgotten about me...everybody from Chemical Alley. God I'm working late...'

Jaycee: she leaned against Ciel so her back was against his chest. She wrapped his arms around her and closed her eyes.

Jordan: he slept wrapped in Dawn's arms. He loved her so much.

Lynn: "You know everything is alright, right? If necessary, I can bond with Harmony and get her to show everybody that hurt you wrong."

Cloudy: She listened to the director's words, 'That's a wrap,' she smiled with relief.

Ciel: He smiled and relaxed, holding Jaycee's hands.

Lynn: "You know everything is alright, right? If necessary, I can bond with Harmony and get her to show everybody that hurt you wrong."

Cloudy: She listened to the director's words, 'That's a wrap,' she smiled with relief.

Ciel: He smiled and relaxed, holding Jaycee's hands.

Jaycee: she smiled and held his hands.

Lynn: "You know everything is alright, right? If necessary, I can bond with Harmony and get her to show everybody that hurt you wrong." Cloudy: She listened to the director's words, 'That's a wrap,' she smiled with relief. Ciel: He smiled and relaxed, holding Jaycee's hands.

Marcus: his eyes widened and he stopped. "No! I could never hurt them! They saved my life!"

Lynn: 'I just said that, didn't I? I was so stupid to say that, I forgot they gave him money...they treated him terribly...' she thought. "Sorry for saying that." she jumped off his back.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she smiled and blushed. She put her hands up to her cheeks and giggled.

Jordan: he woke up. He yawned and stretched.

Ciel: He chuckled. 'She won't be alone..'

Lynn: 'I just said that, didn't I? I was so stupid to say that, I forgot they gave him money...they treated him terribly...' she thought. "Sorry for saying that." she jumped off his back.

Marcus: he looked back at the diner. "I have to go apologize to them." He started running.

Dawn: "Good morning sunshine."

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she snuggled into him and closed her eyes.

Jordan: he laughed slightly "good morning."

Ciel: He kissed her forehead and watched her.

Lynn: She worried for him. What if they hurt him?

Jordan: "yeah, sorry for falling asleep on you."

Dawn: "It's okay."

Marcus: he opened the door and was greeted with a slap across the face and an apron forced into his arms.

Mrs. Smit: "There you are! Took you long enough to get out of the hospital! Get to work, we've got customers!"

Marcus: he felt like his legs were about to go out underneath him. "Y-yes ma'am." He dashed into the kitchen, put on the apron, washed his hands, and got to work with orders. He felt a pain in his back. "I'm g-going as fast as I can, Mr. Smit, sir." He pulled the prongs from his back and put the bloody fork in the sink to wash once he was done with the order.

Mr. Smit: "two more orders, Dynasty! Come and getum!" He shouted. The people eating were blissfully unaware of what was going on in the kitchen.

Ciel: He kissed her forehead and watched her.

Lynn: She worried for him. What if they hurt him?

Dawn: "It's okay."

Marcus: he opened the door and was greeted with a slap across the face and an apron forced into his arms.

Mrs. Smit: "There you are! Took you long enough to get out of the hospital! Get to work, we've got customers!"

Marcus: he felt like his legs were about to go out underneath him. "Y-yes ma'am." He dashed into the kitchen, put on the apron, washed his hands, and got to work with orders. He felt a pain in his back. "I'm g-going as fast as I can, Mr. Smit, sir." He pulled the prongs from his back and put the bloody fork in the sink to wash once he was done with the order.

Mr. Smit: "two more orders, Dynasty! Come and getum!" He shouted. The people eating were blissfully unaware of what was going on in the kitchen.

Jaycee: she smiled and looked up at him. "what time is it?" she asked quietly.

Jordan: he rubbed his eyes and smiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter