Chemical Alley PART THREE!

Evan: he followed the directions pulling up in front of the apartments. Jordan: "goodnight" he whispered.

Marcus: "Would you like to come in, sir? I could make you some coffee or something."

Dawn: she smiled.

Marcus: "He drove me home. So," he turned to Evan. "Would you like some coffee or something else?"

Evan: "coffee would be great. Are you okay Jordan? Marcus said you had surgery."

Jordan: "yes, I'm fine. I just had appendicitis."

Evan: "coffee would be great. Are you okay Jordan? Marcus said you had surgery." Jordan: "yes, I'm fine. I just had appendicitis."

Marcus: He started making coffee. "Do you want some, Jordan?"

Dawn: she woke up hearing voices. "Jordan? Who's here?" She called out to him.

Marcus: He started making coffee. "Do you want some, Jordan?"

Dawn: she woke up hearing voices. "Jordan? Who's here?" She called out to him.

Jordan: "nah, I don't drink coffee, but thank you." he stepped back into his room "it's Marcus, and doctor Cooper. He drove him home."

Jordan: "nah, I don't drink coffee, but thank you." he stepped back into his room "it's Marcus, and doctor Cooper. He drove him home."

Dawn: "Oh." She stood and walked out. "H-hello. I'm Dawn." She turned to Jordan. "Does Miss Caroline know he is here?"

Dawn: "Oh." She stood and walked out. "H-hello. I'm Dawn." She turned to Jordan. "Does Miss Caroline know he is here?"

Jordan: "oh, no." he smiled "I should probably tell her." he walked into her room and let her know.

Caroline: "hi, i'm Caroline, Jordan's mom, it's nice to meet you."

Evan: "it's nice to meet you too."

Jordan: "oh, no." he smiled "I should probably tell her." he walked into her room and let her know. Caroline: "hi, i'm Caroline, Jordan's mom, it's nice to meet you." Evan: "it's nice to meet you too."

Marcus: he brought out coffee and took a little but of celery for himself. He sat down on the couch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter