Chef Mickey's ?

towledj

Disney Dave UK
I have decide by reading various theads on the disboards to take my family and 18 month son to Chef Mickey's for B'fast one morning. We are staying at GF therfore it will be easy for us to get to via monorail.
Any suggestion to which day to go? We have a full week.

Thanks, Dave
:wave:

This is a semi-tradition for us to go to Chef Mickeys for our last breakfast. Its always a little poignant.

And our family is just the opposite of twinglemum's. We like to start off our first full day at WDW with a breakfast @ Chef Mickey's. We end our trip with Cinderella's Castle breakfast on the day we fly home. That's just how we do it , but really anytime is great! Be sure to get PS's because the no PS's lines can be very long!!

We do it first. This way you don't have to stand in line when you come across Mickey and other charecters in the parks to get their autograph and picture. What better way than have them come right to you! Plus it really gets everyone very excited. You are going to love it!

Have fun!
On this page have a couple of pics of my kids at this BR.:
http://www.erinelizabeth.freeservers.com/photo.html

Any day of the week is fine. Just make sure you have PS. As mentioned, we like to start our vacation by having our first breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Nothing like meeting Mickey, Minnie and the gang all at once early on on your trip. It's funny we can see how our kids have grown over the years by looking at the pics on our refrigerator of our family standing in front of the giant plate at Chef Mickey's. Always a must do for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter