Checked Bag Limits?

peachygreen

DIS Veteran
Are they picky as to the # of checked bags per person. Is it 2? Would a carseat count as part of that limit?

There are 4 of us so that would be 8 bags I guess. I don't think we'll have a problem with it, but I know we will each have a checked suitcase (4 bags), I was planning on a bag with snorkel gear etc, the babies carseat, a box of diapers and I might have a suit bag too. So that is 8 "bags" right there. I was hoping to send up my DD's plane bag of toys for the airport and stuff and not have to carry it around the ship so we could free up our hands in the morning. The other option would be to open up the diaper box and spread them around the suitcases but it would be easier to slap a room label on it and send the box up intact.

DCL does not limit you to the number of bags you can check. You are sent 2 luggage tags per person, but the porters at the port have more if you need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter