• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Is anyone else not seeing the merchandise on the Shop Disney site? Or am I going crazy? (And I can confirm that it isn't showing up on the app -- at least, not on my phone!)

ETA: After several times refreshing the page, the merchandise appeared! Order placed! :)

ETA2: How's everyone else doing this morning?

Last edited:
I forgot about the drop today. Just got in the waiting room. Not expecting to get anything, but that's ok. Not that interested. Still trying to get previous month's items. Need another pair of JC ears for a gift. Still need the MTP pins for a gift as well. Haven't seen those in awhile though. There's also that elusive KAC bag that I had in my shopping bag yet again yesterday. Someday....someday.

EDIT: Bag and ears are gone. That's all I would have tried for. Only the pins are still available as of 9:30AM CST. Probably won't be there very long.

Last edited:
Purse was sold out 😞 I knew it would be, but wanted it so bad! I did get the pins at least.

Is anyone else not seeing the merchandise on the Shop Disney site? Or am I going crazy? (And I can confirm that it isn't showing up on the app -- at least, not on my phone!)

ETA: After several times refreshing the page, the merchandise appeared! Order placed! :)

I forgot until about 7:15. By the time I got through, the items I might have wanted were gone. Will be watching for restock on the ears.

Ok, that was weird. A second set of the NFCF ears showed up on my latest search. I got those in my bag, but a new message I've never seen before appeared at the top of that screen stating the ears were no longer available and were removed from my shopping bag....but they weren't removed and I was able to check out with those ears and the pins. Weird! We shall see. I was just shy of free shipping, but I didn't want to pause to find something else to throw in my cart. IDK

Last edited:
Even weirder, I just nabbed a second pair of ears. I always try to get a pair for my grand niece so we can coordinate, but that usually happens weeks later during subsequent drops. Not sure I will get either pair, but the moral is don't stop trying!

Last edited:

I thought I was going insane, it was so frustrating! I got in right away on my super slow computer, and when I went to click on the bag the page suddenly jumped and it clicked on the ad for the Disney Visa. I almost pitched my computer out the window. When I finally got the items to show back up again the bag was sold out, but I *did* get my mug :woohoo:

Was able to get the plush and bag but in the hurry to checkout forgot to add the free shipping code. Has anyone has success trying to call and modify their order to include free shipping?

GAH I totally forgot about this. And now it's all gone. Oh well.... guess I saved my wallet some pain and suffering haha. I really just wanted the pins so maybe they'll restock at some point.

I grabbed the Plush and Mug. I wish I would have had something else to get free shipping, but didn't want to risk losing either one.

I thought I was going insane, it was so frustrating! I got in right away on my super slow computer, and when I went to click on the bag the page suddenly jumped and it clicked on the ad for the Disney Visa. I almost pitched my computer out the window. When I finally got the items to show back up again the bag was sold out, but I *did* get my mug :woohoo:
Going by what I've read elsewhere, the site was very glitchy this morning. We'll see if everyone gets their orders. And we'll see how much of the merchandise starts showing up randomly for sale... For those who didn't get their items this morning, keep watching this thread for updates on when the items show up!
Merch Pass Family: Post here when you see the items pop up as available on Shop Disney! TIA!

....aaand I just got the "Oops" e-mail for the mug I ordered being out of stock.
That seems odd. Usually there's are a surplus of mugs that generally end up back on the site. The JC mug has been available now for days. I'd understand the bag getting the Oops this quickly. I think Disney inventory is wonky for sure. I've had several items get the Oops email only to appear back on the site available a few days later. Keep the faith!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter