Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

My BFF's daughter is a HUGE Stitch fan. She (my friend) is as doomed as doomed can be.

My son is also a huge Stitch fan. He collects.... you guessed it.... Stitch plushes. He has (just about) every variation of Stitch Disney has released the past few years. He displays them in one of those stuffed animal nets in his room.

Man.... man oh man.... 😭😫😂 Bye bye money!

I'm on the fence with this new collection. I like Stitch, but don't love the new design. Hmmm... maybe I'll try for something just to see what happens. Famous last words, right?

I was able to find a HM plush for a reasonable price, so now I’m just missing Space and Pirates. I think I’m probably out of luck, as I’m not paying $$$.

So clearly I've been living under a rock, and just learning about merch pass and Disney's monthly releases. I really want the Stitch pins! Am I correct that on 1/12 I can go onto shopdisney.com and enter for a chance to buy the each piece of Stitch merchandise that I'm interested in? And if I'm selected, I don't HAVE to make the purchase? Thanks for any info!

So clearly I've been living under a rock, and just learning about merch pass and Disney's monthly releases. I really want the Stitch pins! Am I correct that on 1/12 I can go onto shopdisney.com and enter for a chance to buy the each piece of Stitch merchandise that I'm interested in? And if I'm selected, I don't HAVE to make the purchase? Thanks for any info!
Correct.
If you are selected the items will be in your cart. If you choose not to purchase after a certain time period, your item will leave your cart. No purchase necessary if you are selected and decide you don’t want the item.

Correct.
If you are selected the items will be in your cart. If you choose not to purchase after a certain time period, your item will leave your cart. No purchase necessary if you are selected and decide you don’t want the item.
That's great, thanks!

Virtual Waiting Room just to sign up for the MerchPass? Or am I missing something here and something else releases today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter