Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Ugh, so bummed about ShopDisney shipping. I wasn't able to score any MMMA merch, but I did purchased other gifts 10 days ago. One item showed up only a few days later, which was the wrong size. They, fortunately, reprocessed the order to send me a new one however the correct size hasn't even shipped yet. The rest of the original order just shipped yesterday. I can understand delivery delays with USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc but didn't realize that Disney would be so delayed just preparing items to ship. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Ugh, so bummed about ShopDisney shipping. I wasn't able to score any MMMA merch, but I did purchased other gifts 10 days ago. One item showed up only a few days later, which was the wrong size. They, fortunately, reprocessed the order to send me a new one however the correct size hasn't even shipped yet. The rest of the original order just shipped yesterday. I can understand delivery delays with USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc but didn't realize that Disney would be so delayed just preparing items to ship. Oh well, c'est la vie.

All of my Shop Disney orders have taken awhile. I ordered on 11/25 and got shipping notice on 12/4. The package arrived yesterday. It spent a week in one location. Oh and it was from within the same state. My orders from last week (12/8) shipped on Wednesday and Thursday this week. All of my orders from Disney have been like this lately.

Just gonna say if anyone is on the fence about trying to get the Dec mug, go for it! It is beautiful, it is glorious, it has dethroned Tiki for the best mug, and I’m going to jump at the chance to pick up a 2nd for personal use if they drop some more 😁

So I received my order from 12/8 yesterday. I knew it was shipped as 2 packages so I was confused when I had 3. The one box was my mandolorian key and pin. The second had the 2 spirit jerseys and pair of ears I ordered. So my full order at this point. Opened the third box and it was all the same things as the second box. I checked and only charged once. packing slip has the same number and both those boxes had the same tracking number on them. Very strange. I will call shop Disney when I am off my work call a bit and can sit on hold for awhile to see what I should do. Happy to send back but I think they should pay for that return as it was not my error.

They seriously want to get rid of those Jungle Cruise ears. The pair I got this morning have already shipped... :flower1:

So I received my order from 12/8 yesterday. I knew it was shipped as 2 packages so I was confused when I had 3. The one box was my mandolorian key and pin. The second had the 2 spirit jerseys and pair of ears I ordered. So my full order at this point. Opened the third box and it was all the same things as the second box. I checked and only charged once. packing slip has the same number and both those boxes had the same tracking number on them. Very strange. I will call shop Disney when I am off my work call a bit and can sit on hold for awhile to see what I should do. Happy to send back but I think they should pay for that return as it was not my error.

So I was able to call Shop Disney. They checked and agreed that they did ship me a few extra items. They also confirmed only one charge (I had also checked the account and knew it was only the one expected charge). So they have emailed me a UPS shipping label to print and then have UPS pick up at my convenience to ship it back to them. So all good for my extra order.

After days of not seeing any MMMA merchandise on the site, the KAC ears popped up around 2:50 am. Could not check out with them, but maybe more items will start showing up now. Might be time to start checking again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter