Check out my online DVC Point Tracker... (link posted in First Message)

I would like a chance to look at your site. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

SimbaCub

Very interested! Thanks for taking the time to do this. Shar

Just curious, is this supposed to be like the interactive points calculator on the DVC web page? I e-mailed MS several times over the past month about not being able to view more than two itineraries at a time (if I'm lucky enough to get it to show me two). I finally heard back from them this weekend (Saturday if you can believe that) and they said that they were going to work on correcting it so that we can view multiple itineraries. They said that the system currently does not allow for itineraries to be "stacked," but that they are working to correct that now.

If this is not what your web page is about, then view this post as an update for those interested in the interactive points calculator on the DVC web page.

I, too, would like to visit your site if you're still allowing folks on it. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

jfulcer......

I've been using Caskbill's DVC Planner and think its a wonderful tool !!!

Based on my vacation selection..it gives the exact day for the 11th and 7th month window... to call for ressies. Did that yesterday...YA HOO!! :cool1:

Waiting for Bill's "new" tracker program to personalize it to my exact point requirement.
Here's the site: http://web.nalu.net/~wneth/dvcplanner.htm

Would love to check yours out !! Let me know!! :love:

Has anyone seen this point tracker yet? We're all signing on but I haven't seen any feedback.

facebook twitter