Check My Math

bht963

Earning My Ears
Our family is heading to WDW this June and we booked a package with the Spring promotion. My girlfriend and I are strongly considering another trip around Labor Day and therefore we are debating rather or not to upgrade our MYW Package tickets to AP's. I want to make sure that we know how much it's going to cost us should we decide to upgrade.

We got a 6-day MYW base ticket with our package. I see that the current gate price of that ticket is $296.07 after taxes. If we wanted to upgrade to the regular Annual Pass for $611.31 (after taxes), does that mean that each ticket that we decided to upgrade would cost $315.24? Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question. I just wanted to be sure that the MYW Package tickets will carry the same value as a ticket that is purchased at the gate.

Of course these prices are assuming that there is no ticket price increase between now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter