Cheating On The Mouse Boats Part 2 - This Time It May Be Terminal

Well I finally reached the end of your trip! How odd that you came into Dubai the day before and spent the night there before Disembarking.

I'm glad everything went smoothly and that you are now only days from your next cruise!

I'm catching up....but I need to come back an re-read day 8 and 9. Love that dress on day 8 as well...and I hope we'll see a picture of your rose gold jewellery. It sounds lovely.

Wow! Already to putting your luggage outside the stateroom!

Yes, and soon it is time to get the suitcase out and pack all over again.

Nice that you could help that lady out with her arrangements.

I was glad that I was able to help, too.

The ship looks very pretty, I can understand why you guys are returning to RC.

The Splendour was a very pretty ship and from the photos that I have seen of the Ovation, she is stunning. I am so looking forward to getting to experience a new and much bigger ship.

The steak sounded good.

It was delicious.

I'm really craving steak, but I'm holding out for Thursday night once we're in Orlando!

My next steak will probably be on the Ovation.

We're going to our favorite steakhouse chain.

Enjoy.

How odd that you came into Dubai the day before and spent the night there before Disembarking.

They are doing this on quite a few cruises that involve Dubai. We will arrive in Dubai the morning that we get off, but the next set of cruisers will get on the ship that day, but not set sail until the next day.

I'm glad everything went smoothly and that you are now only days from your next cruise!

That is actually kind of scary as much as I am looking forward to it. I managed to catch myself a horrible cold again (the fourth this year), which does not help. Still, we are having a kind of dotting the Is and crossing the Ts kind of day today.

and I hope we'll see a picture of your rose gold jewellery.

I posted a photo on the pre-trip report.

Corinna

Thank you for sharing this trip report. I enjoyed the amount of detail you provided about the ship and the ports you stopped at, probably because these are places I may never get to visit. We're really not the type to travel far from home but I find international travel very interesting, I live in Florida. Oh, and your pictures are wonderful!

Thank you for sharing this trip report. I enjoyed the amount of detail you provided about the ship and the ports you stopped at, probably because these are places I may never get to visit. We're really not the type to travel far from home but I find international travel very interesting, I live in Florida. Oh, and your pictures are wonderful!

I am glad you enjoyed it. Travel is literally my life. I work in the airline industry and travel myself every chance I get. We are setting off on our next big trip in less than a week which will feature a train journey across France to Barcelona followed by a cruise from Barcelona to Dubai. Thanks for reading along.

Corinna

Thank you for the final day. The disembarkation process sounded super smooth. I am impressedcby the theatre of The Splender. The seats look amazing.

I love Dubai airport also. Beyond clean and exactly more like a shopping mall.

I love that the airline give the fleece blanket. Too funny about the panda!

Great trip report. Look forward to next cruise!

The disembarkation process sounded super smooth.

It was amazing. This was by far the smoothest that we ever experienced.

Too funny about the panda!

This turned out to be even more significant as the signature animal of the Ovation is also a panda or strictly spoken two pandas.

Great trip report.

Thanks for reading along.

Look forward to next cruise!

Not long now. Five more days until we leave for our vacation and 15 days until we get on the ship.

Corinna

Only 5 days to go woohoo! Just so I am clear which TR is reporting on that?

Yes, this is getting real and a little scary. I will be back at work tomorrow for two days after 4 days off and when I get home on Thursday, I am officially on holiday.

This is going to be a standalone trip report. I am hoping to get this going by mid June. I will send out a Bat Signal once I have this started.

Corinna

Yes, this is getting real and a little scary. I will be back at work tomorrow for two days after 4 days off and when I get home on Thursday, I am officially on holiday.

This is going to be a standalone trip report. I am hoping to get this going by mid June. I will send out a Bat Signal once I have this started.

Corinna
Great just checking I wasn't missing anything. Wowsers Thursday free woman yeah!

Finally caught up!

How wonderful that you got to tour the mosque! It was so impressive!

I enjoy having time to spend on the ship when others are in port as well.

Thank you soooo much for taking the time to share your trip once again!

Safe and magical travels on the train and cruise!

How wonderful that you got to tour the mosque! It was so impressive!

It was amazing. When we manage to get back to Muscat, I want to see the mosque there.

I enjoy having time to spend on the ship when others are in port as well.

We don't do this often enough, but it was a really nice day.

Thank you soooo much for taking the time to share your trip once again!

Thanks for reading along.

Safe and magical travels on the train and cruise!

We had both and now I am back having to earn some money for the next big adventure.

Corinna

Finally getting a chance to read about this amazing trip! You have really opened my eyes to cruising beyond the Caribbean. The Arabic architecture is beautiful. Love the dresses you bought.

Jill in CO

Finally getting a chance to read about this amazing trip! You have really opened my eyes to cruising beyond the Caribbean. The Arabic architecture is beautiful. Love the dresses you bought.

Jill in CO

I am glad that you are all caught up. There are some really amazing places that we have been able to visit since we started cruising and that we probably never would have seen otherwise. The Caribbean is fantastic, but there is so much more to see.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter