character list index cards made

would you please send me a copy of your cards? We are HUGE Disney fans and are planning a trip for November. Thank you so much.

My email is a hotmail account

sage10

Thank you again.
Sheelagh

Could I possibly get a copy? We love getting pics with as many characters as possible!!

My e-mail is a gmail account: cjohnston1978

I would love a copy as well! We are leaving this Sunday!!! Soooo excited, but hope it dries out some before we drive down.
Don't have 10 posts yet so lisa2sal @ aol.com Thanks :banana: :cool2: :dance3: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

I would love a copy as well! I'm leaving in mid September for my first trip! I'm so excited, especially for my DD4! This is my very first post :) Thank you so much

Has anyone had these done at an office supply type copy center? Staples quote is almost $40.00 to copy and bind this autograph book!!:sick:

Maybe I am doing something wrong here????:confused3

Has anyone had these done at an office supply type copy center? Staples quote is almost $40.00 to copy and bind this autograph book!!:sick:

Maybe I am doing something wrong here????:confused3

What autograph book?

I made one for my last trip and I just printed out the pages on card stock. And cut them myself using a paper cutter and then I taped the pages into a creative memories Disney book and had the characters sign the page. The other side of the page is for a picture...but I haven't gotten that far yet!

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter