• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Changing dresses at the reception????

arubio0801

It all started with a wish...
I'm thinking of buying a second dress for the reception :confused3 I LOVE my dress it's amazing

:WARNING:

EXCUSE THE HAIR AND NO MAKE-UP

AshleysWeddingDress005.jpg

AshleysWeddingDress004.jpg

AshleysWeddingDress001.jpg

dress.jpg

So I'm not sure I'm thinking of something a little more sexy and more so of a beachy and less heavy :confused3
I'm not sure if I want to or not I've been thinking about it forever so what I'm trying to say is whats your opinion? And has anyone else done this?

I was thinking about doing this. But I realized that I love my dress and would like to be in it as long as possible. Even if it's 3 weeks later at breakfast.:rotfl: Also I was going to buy a different dress for our at home ceremony but I am just going to wear the same one.

The dress is beautiful!!

I think you could go either way. Some people like to have a second dress and it's nice for pictures in a way to have the variety. However, I think the dress is beautiful, and would be great either way! What do you want most?? Pick whatever makes you happiest!

I totally understand wanting a little bit different look for the reception, but I am sticking with the same dress and changing up my hair. For the ceremony I am wearing it down with a cathedral length veil. Then for the reception, pulling one side up off of my face and wearing a feathered headpiece with sparkles and a flower. And finally, for the dessert party, I am going to pull the leftover curls up in something soft and romantic with something to dazzle it up a bit. All that being said though, I will admit that I myself am a hairstylist and I am bringing my best friend/coworker to do all my hair that day, but you could always find another way to change things up for pictures without having to spend all the money on a second dress...just be creative about it. Good Luck!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter