Changes at Gatport Airwick?

Last March we flew with VA and did not board from the satellite. I suspect that's when they were changing the short monorail to the indoor walkway thingies.

Does anyone know what's happening with the "Gatwick Village" in the South Terminal? Half the shops and the food court have been closed for a year or more now. Will they ever reopen?

UKPhil said:
Last March we flew with VA and did not board from the satellite. I suspect that's when they were changing the short monorail to the indoor walkway thingies.

Does anyone know what's happening with the "Gatwick Village" in the South Terminal? Half the shops and the food court have been closed for a year or more now. Will they ever reopen?

When we passed through I did not see any closed shops on Saturday

Hi,
As I mentioned earlier the Gatwick village is not a patch on what It used to be. Loads of shops have not only closed but have been replaced by seating areas. We passed through a week ago and was very disapointed.

Mick.

:smooth:

There may be a little confusion here. Gatwick Village is the big shopping and dining area upstairs in the South terminal BEFORE you go through to the departure lounge. This has definitely had some closures this year, but the departure lounge itself is still pretty busy and full of different outlets for shopping/dining. There have been some changes, but everything was open a few months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter