Cha Cha'ers: How much can you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Just wondering what is the average that people are making with Cha Cha. Just signed up, but haven't done the test yet.

Any info would be great.

Thanks so much!

i make approximately 150.00 a week. i do about 100 searches a day on weekdays and more on saturday & sunday. hope this helps!

I average a little over $100 a week - I try to do at least $10 a day, but if it's busy & running smoothly, I'll do more. For all my occasional belly-aching, it is truly the easiest money I've ever made.

Good luck!

I can easily make $100 a week - I just ChaCha at night while we are watching tv. If I am around during the day - I average around $25 a day - I can do about $5/$6 hour WHEN the system is running quickly and questions are back to back - it will take you a while to reach that rate.

With the new system - until you can make top guide - I would only expect about $50 a week.

Go to chacha.com. You must stay on the top guide list to get .20 per search. Otherwise, it is .10. At .20 I make a little over $500 a month. I like it!!

How do you learn where to find the info? I am worried I wouldn't have a clue about most of the questions.

How do you learn where to find the info? I am worried I wouldn't have a clue about most of the questions.

Most are answered w/ basic google searches. Every now & then you get a stumper!! It's definitely interesting.

I've made about $380 this month (I get paid every month on the 15th). As a stay-at-home mom who hasn't brought in any income in almost 4 years, it's great! I'm putting it away to help pay for oil bills this winter! LOL (And maybe squirreling some away for Christmas money.)

anybody submit an application and not get in? I just signed up and wonder what my chances of getting in are.

-Lauren

very sad. apparently I didn't even pass the first part of the test. But...I rechecked all my answers and they were right. What's the scoop?

Can you reapply at a later date?

I started on July 16. The last two weeks we have had house guests so I haven't been able to do much. I will be getting over $400 by the first of next week though. My goal is $25 a day so I hope to be back up to that next week.

I don't think that is a bad amount for my first check with all the things going on here.

BTW, my husband applied but didn't pass the sim test. So yes, it does happen.

I have tried to sign up but I haven't heard back yet. I tried twice and the second time it said they had received my information and would get back to me. Has anyone had this response or no response at all? I would love to do this,

:confused:

I have tried to sign up but I haven't heard back yet. I tried twice and the second time it said they had received my information and would get back to me. Has anyone had this response or no response at all? I would love to do this,

very sad. apparently I didn't even pass the first part of the test. But...I rechecked all my answers and they were right. What's the scoop?

Can you reapply at a later date?

Haha the same thing happened to me. I type SUPER fast... and i know my answers were right but I got the "your answers dont meet certain criteria" blah blah blah. I dont get it?

Does ChaCha pay weekly?

I average about 200-250 searches a week. I work mostly at nights and one day on the weekend. It's only about $50 a week. It's plenty for me though!

ChaCha either pays monthly via direct deposit or you have the option of being paid at any time by debit card. There is a fee charged each time you have your earnings put on the debit card.

Go to chacha.com. You must stay on the top guide list to get .20 per search. Otherwise, it is .10. At .20 I make a little over $500 a month. I like it!!

I am confused.

I went to chacha.com and signed up. It wants me to ask a question?

Am I at the right site?

I thought it asks questions and I was suppose to answer them.

Confused :confused3

I am confused.

I went to chacha.com and signed up. It wants me to ask a question?

Am I at the right site?

I thought it asks questions and I was suppose to answer them.

Confused :confused3

Did you click on the "Become a Guide" logo to sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter