Celebs at HRH Next Week for GRAND OPENING Celebration

Jon360

Mouseketeer
For anyone staying at HRH next Monday or Tuesday...

This is from Sundays New York Post:
"WHILE Ravens QB Trent Dilfer got to go to Disney World after winning the Super Bowl, vanquished Giants head coach Jim Fassel and star safety Jason Sehorn are planning a more grown-up trip. They'll be joining the likes of Yankee hurler Roger Clemens, wrestlers Hulk Hogan and Sable, and Tampa lineman Warren Sapp at the Feb. 26-27 opening of the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal's Orlando theme park. Fassel and Sehorn should by then be celebrating new and extended contracts with the Giants. "

Can also be found at:

http://www.nypost.com/02182001/gossip/travis.htm

I thought Hulk Hogan was there earlier this month.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

We'll be there those 2 days. I didn't know that was their Grand Opening. Are there any special events planned for those days?

kid_wearingdadsclothes_lg_wht.gif

I'm just a Little Boy trapped in an Old Man's body.

Check out the Hard Rock Cafe website, it has info on their Grand Opening and some events. Unfortunatly, I was about 2 weeks to early. Enjoyed HRH anyway.

(sorry I don't know how to list links to websites)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest