CDC Notifies States, Large Cities To Prepare For Vaccine Distribution As Soon As Late October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's just a blip and not the beginning of doom, but after several weeks of declining case numbers, ours here literally doubled overnight, and the state made no notation that this increase was due to delayed reporting, above average testing numbers, or tech issues. And this is 2 - 3 weeks after restrictions were eased, so... Worse, we eased restrictions but have a terribly slow vaccine rollout. I hope it's a blip, but I have a feeling it could be the beginning of, if not an outright "surge" at least a minor punishment for taking the foot off the brake too soon.
Where do you live? Missouri dumped 80k historical antigen cases a couple days ago....

I hope it's just a blip and not the beginning of doom, but after several weeks of declining case numbers, ours here literally doubled overnight, and the state made no notation that this increase was due to delayed reporting, above average testing numbers, or tech issues. And this is 2 - 3 weeks after restrictions were eased, so... Worse, we eased restrictions but have a terribly slow vaccine rollout. I hope it's a blip, but I have a feeling it could be the beginning of, if not an outright "surge" at least a minor punishment for taking the foot off the brake too soon.
NC cases doubled today over yesterday too.

What state?

Two states have now already opened it up to 16+.
Do you know where the under 16 vaccine is in the developement? Seems most of the posts I now read are from those who insist we cannot end masks until they are vaccinated/or at least have access to vaccines.

Two states have now already opened it up to 16+.

Yeah, Alaska, which is separated from the rest of the country by a whole other country. It's hardly the breakthrough we need right now. Alaska has a population well under 1 million.

What is the other state?

Yeah, Alaska, which is separated from the rest of the country by a whole other country. It's hardly the breakthrough we need right now. Alaska has a population well under 1 million.

What is the other state?

Now you're just being cynical...and it's Louisiana (with health conditions for now).

16+ with medical conditions and 16+ general population are two different groups and cannot really be compared...what states have opened to 16+ without medical conditions?

True but in our state, being overweight or being a smoker or ever have smoked means you are now eligible and has added a whole lot of those between 16 to 65. In our state this covers a huge number of residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter