CCI shuttle drop off and pick up

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
We always stay on site or at the crosswalk. PVI or BWPPI. I have seen the Disney busses but I have not noticed any smaller busses. Too excited going in....too tired going out. Do they drop off and pick up in the same area?

yep the drop off and pick up in the shuttle area out front I feel like it was every 30 minutes or so. It was pretty convenient when we used it in october

Yes. The CCI shuttle leaves from the hotel on the hour and half hour, and leaves from the park on the '15, '45 each hour. When it's super full, they'll use two shuttles. They p/u and D/o next to the number 13 space at Disneyland. It's a quick trip and the drivers are always nice. It usually takes a tiny bit longer to get there (they have to make a u turn on harbor and then wait for the light to make a left), but the trip back to the hotel is a tiny bit faster. We typically walk to the park and ride it home.

Yes, right there on the right is the shuttle / bus loading and unloading.....they will tell you where exactly to meet.....Toy Story Lot buses are to the left.......as you are walking from the crosswalk towards security. CCI shuttle has always been great for us.....easy and very reliable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter