Castaway Club Question

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
We were on our fourth cruise before we had to stop taking cruises for a while - five years ago.
Will we still be hitting gold after this next cruise? Or do we have to start over because of the large gap?

We were on our fourth cruise before we had to stop taking cruises for a while - five years ago.
Will we still be hitting gold after this next cruise? Or do we have to start over because of the large gap?

As long as DCL's records are correct, you won't have to start over.

We had 13 years between our first and second cruise. Disney had us as silver when we got on the ship for our second. If you go to DCL website and log in, it has a section that shows all the info of your previous cruises.

No expiration. After your 5th cruise is over, you'll be gold level.

I was going to respond before I read all of the other responses and realized my family is not that unusual; we took our last Disney cruise in September of 2004 and are cruising again in November of this year. I'm glad to know we're not the only ones with a substantial gap!

Nope! My last cruise prior to 2018 was 2005 and I retained my gold status. Feels a little weird to be both gold and a "newbie" but I didn't mind the priority!

Nope! My last cruise prior to 2018 was 2005 and I retained my gold status. Feels a little weird to be both gold and a "newbie" but I didn't mind the priority!

I know right? It's like this is my sixth - but I have forgotten EVERYTHING - and goddess only knows what has changed in the meantime. But it is exciting and I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!