Cass and Michelle....DREAMS really do come true Pre-Trippie 1/30/11 4-Night Cruise

Well, our day was nowhere near as exciting as Cass'.
Kira slept in till 9:30am because of the flu she's fighting. She has a huge runny nose now so I kept her home from school and took most of the day off of work.

After breakfast, we did some Princess Yahtzee, Princess Bingo, and Go Fish.
02-princess_bingo.jpg

Louise played Go Fish with us and Won! Wonder how that happens?!
02-go_fish.jpg

Then we did some spelling on the fridge together.
02-fridge-spelling.jpg

It was a pretty good morning together and we had a lot of fun.

So we had a late lunch together and then went and had a nap. It took her 40min to finally fall asleep but she slept for 2hrs! So it was after 5:30 when we got up and had a quick shower for her and then met up with her Uncle Ken for supper at Denny's as I had some coupons to use.
Before we got out the door, she had some cuddles with Lilo and wanted a picture.
02-lilo_cuddles.jpg

It was snowing or a bit already and YYC has a snow warning in effect, so about 12cm of snow expected over night and snow for the next 3 days. Cass isn't missing much here that is for sure.

After we got back from supper at Denny's, we watched some Airbender together and she shared her popcorn with the dogs. Stitch kind of took advantage of Kira moving forward to feed Lilo. He's such a guy.

www.questsend.ca/darkrobe/02-popcorn_stitch.mov

Of course, Kira is feeling much better and she finished off the night taking my hat and looked like a pirate here.
02-pirate-hat.jpg

So that's our day, she's feeling better and Lilo seems to be better today too; so hopefully everyone is mended by Monday & healthy for Mom when she gets home next week.
TTFN!

Per Cass' request, I will be posting a few pictures throughout the week that she posted on FaceBook.

CassDream1.jpg

I think the sign says it all, doesn't it?
Cass2.jpg

Rob, what a great daddy you are, you are taking such great care of her:cloud9:. Hey, so is Cass doing a report somewhere that I am missing? Or is it just facebook, cuz I don't do facebook, oh no please tell her to come on over here?:woohoo:

Rob, what a great daddy you are, you are taking such great care of her:cloud9:. Hey, so is Cass doing a report somewhere that I am missing? Or is it just facebook, cuz I don't do facebook, oh no please tell her to come on over here?:woohoo:

Jillpie, this is Cass' TR. She'll be posting when she comes back home. :thumbsup2

Jillpie, this is Cass' TR. She'll be posting when she comes back home. :thumbsup2

Oh I know it's her report, but she usually is good about posting from Disney. I'm getting inpatient already!:)

Poor little princess! I am glad to hear that Kira is feeling better and I hope she stays that way so that she can come play with me on Monday! I really missed her yesterday, but it sounds like Daddy and Kira needed a sick day together!

Cass you must be having so much fun! It's so cool to follow you around with pictures on Facebook, so worth the extra money for a US plan. I am so jealous (read: envious) that you got to hit the Vinylmation store at DD. Was it spectacular? I loved the sign!

Hope you all have a great weekend! Rob, give Kira a kiss and a big get well hug from me :hug:, and tell her I will pick her up first thing Monday morning! :yay:

Just a few more pics from Cass' FB.

Making a wish for her little princess
CassDream5.jpg

Heading over to DTD
CassDream6.jpg

Oh man Cass, you're killin' me here!:rotfl2: So wish I was there ordering that Caribbean Jerk Sandwich myself.
CassDream3.jpg

For Heather,(Crustysgirl) Mike (Dyerneeds) and Robin (Tart Annihilator).
CassDream4.jpg

popcorn::popcorn:: i hear ya! Cass's fans are waiting!popcorn:::surfweb:

Yep, not that I'm wishing Cass' trip away but I really can't wait to hear her take on the Dream. Glad to hear that Kira is feeling better.

Rob, Laura takes off about once a year for a convention and I get to play Mom for the week. I cannot tell you how much I look forward to that time. I do miss Laura but the time that I can be one-on-one with the kids is worth a bunch to me.

Hi everyone!
Yes, she is safe in Florida and we spent $4 in data charges via Skype video call so that Kira could see her mommy.

It's been a day today. I didn't get to nap until about 1:30pm.
As it turns out, Kira had a fever at her grandma's all night and hit 104F around 2am and then got back to normal around 4am. She had a nap in the afternoon and seemed good until around 6pm and had a bit of a fever again.
Here is how I found her when I got there.

So we had a quick supper with the parents and got home just before 9pm.
However, the dogs left us a present for us when we got home just to make us feel special.

Especially this special present, thanks Lilo. Seems we have two girls that are sick.

As I stopped at Timmy's on the way home for a muffin and coffee, turns out Kira got to have the muffin by herself tonight while I cleaned up.

She put on her gold shoes and hat and wanted a picture for Mommy; so here it is.

After talking to Cass on Skype on our phones, we headed for bed and here is the last picture of the night with Kira showing off her precious Louise for Mommy; with a heart felt "Love you!".

With that, I am bushed and heading to bed!
I just hope my girls are all better tomorrow and my best friend isn't too bushed to have fun tomorrow.

G'night everyone!

Thanks for sharing Rob, :thumbsup2
Pet messes:headache:

Ok, all caught up....

Cass, congratulations on your new career! AWESOME!:cool1::woohoo::yay:
I'm envious!

Best of luck to you..... oh.... you've already got that!:wizard:

Your first day! Are your boarding early? Do they have a welcome lunch? I thought I read something about that, but it may have been another ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter