Cass and Michelle....DREAMS really do come true Pre-Trippie 1/30/11 4-Night Cruise

I was up early this morning....not feeling very groovy :sick:...so I called DCL and finally got our reservation # and stateroom :cool1:

We are in a Category 5A Stateroom with Veranda on deck 9 :woohoo: :thumbsup2

There's a small possibility that the room may still change but I think we are close enough to the cruise date that it will remain the same :goodvibes

Only 3 more sleeps so I am very excited :yay: I am all packed, except for the stuff I need on Thursday morning... got my US cash, travel medical insurance, put all my info into my iPhone, camera batteries are charged and got lots of frozen dinners in the fridge for Rob and Kira :rolleyes1:goodvibes

This will be my first trip using only Disney buses since we normally rent a car. It will also be my first time using Disney's Magical Express from the airport so I am looking forward to new Disney experiences :upsidedow

Is it Thursday yet? :rolleyes:

:yay::yay::yay::yay:
Finally!

Hi Cass
:banana:your almost there ..take some rest ( '' cause who has time to rest on a DCL cruise right ??'')
I''ll be sure to read your trip report as they are always so ggod to read have a veryy nice trip !

Yay! Another Miss Cass TR!
I'm so happy for you that you get to get away after everything in May :) Have a wonderful time, both of you! :goodvibes

I was up early this morning....not feeling very groovy :sick:...so I called DCL and finally got our reservation # and stateroom :cool1:

We are in a Category 5A Stateroom with Veranda on deck 9 :woohoo: :thumbsup2

There's a small possibility that the room may still change but I think we are close enough to the cruise date that it will remain the same :goodvibes

Only 3 more sleeps so I am very excited :yay: I am all packed, except for the stuff I need on Thursday morning... got my US cash, travel medical insurance, put all my info into my iPhone, camera batteries are charged and got lots of frozen dinners in the fridge for Rob and Kira :rolleyes1:goodvibes

This will be my first trip using only Disney buses since we normally rent a car. It will also be my first time using Disney's Magical Express from the airport so I am looking forward to new Disney experiences :upsidedow

Is it Thursday yet? :rolleyes:

Yay for a verandah! :goodvibes

You are so more prepared and ready then I am. I guess I better get my rear in gear....I need to clean out all my camera and video cam. memory, make and cancel a few appointments, round up all my info, and pack...basically about everything. LOL! :yay:

Yes finally!!! It's weird to be sailing so soon and not have your cabin number!! :eek: :rotfl2:

Cat 5A!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Sweet! 5A is a SCORE!

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking!! :woohoo:

Hi Cass
:banana:your almost there ..take some rest ( '' cause who has time to rest on a DCL cruise right ??'')
I''ll be sure to read your trip report as they are always so ggod to read have a veryy nice trip !

Thanks F :goodvibes Yup, no rest or sleep on this trip it looks like :rolleyes1 :lmao:

Yay! Another Miss Cass TR!
I'm so happy for you that you get to get away after everything in May :) Have a wonderful time, both of you! :goodvibes

Thanks Allie! :hug: Yeah, wasn't sure if I would ever get to do another Disney cruise back in May! Lucky to be here and lucky to be going on the Dream!! ::yes::

Yay for a verandah! :goodvibes

You are so more prepared and ready then I am. I guess I better get my rear in gear....I need to clean out all my camera and video cam. memory, make and cancel a few appointments, round up all my info, and pack...basically about everything. LOL! :yay:

Yes, get going girl...you're running out of time!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl: It's almost here!!!! :yay::banana::cool1::woohoo:

Wow! I am just catching up to your good news!! So glad for you, Cass!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Now that you will be a travel agent, can you find out some real important business for us? Dining rotations for the 5 nighters....:goodvibes

Anyway, have a great time and we look forward to seeing piccies!!:thumbsup2

Wow! I am just catching up to your good news!! So glad for you, Cass!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Now that you will be a travel agent, can you find out some real important business for us? Dining rotations for the 5 nighters....:goodvibes

Anyway, have a great time and we look forward to seeing piccies!!:thumbsup2

Thanks Paige :hug:

Hmmm, I doubt I can get more info out of Disney than anyone else but I sure will try :rolleyes::thumbsup2:goodvibes ;)

With less than 24 hours to go until departure....I am all checked-in for my flights and I got my ressie for Disney's Magical Express :cool1:

I can't believe that I may be eating Disney's chicken strips for a late-night snack tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 :cool1::woohoo::yay::dance3: :rotfl2:

Safe travels to Cass and Michelle!!​
:yay::yay::yay:

Enjoy your cruise ladies. :hug:

Yohooo Cass
imagine that tomorrow you'll be there :banana:
cannot wait to read all about it ( just love your TR ) and have a nice cruise .

Do you think there is any chance that the brunch on at sea day will be at Palo AND Remy since the cruises are short and only have 1 sea day?

Maybe you could ask if the opportunity presents itself..

Have fun, Cass!:goodvibes

Living vicariously through you Cass! Have a GREAT time!

Safe travels to Cass and Michelle!!​
:yay::yay::yay:

Enjoy your cruise ladies. :hug:

Yohooo Cass
imagine that tomorrow you'll be there :banana:
cannot wait to read all about it ( just love your TR ) and have a nice cruise .

What Nancy said!:cheer2:

Have a GREAT trip Cass!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks ladies :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :goodvibes

Do you think there is any chance that the brunch on at sea day will be at Palo AND Remy since the cruises are short and only have 1 sea day?

Maybe you could ask if the opportunity presents itself..

Have fun, Cass!:goodvibes

I will try to find out for you Paige :thumbsup2

Technically, preparations for Cass' departure started at 1630hrs on the 26th, when I took Kira to meet up with her Grandma.
We wound up having supper at a Chinese restaurant with her Grandma, Aunt, and two cousins. She had a good time but being sick she didn't eat lots.

After supper was done, Kira went with her Grandma back to her house and I'll be getting Kira tonight after supper.

01-kira_chair.jpg

After getting back home and dealing with more work; we finally got to bed around 9:30pm.

Cass was up early at 3am, with me around 4.
I think Cass was just a little excited and as you can did some last minute surfing.

01-cass_dis-surfer.jpg

Got the suitcase packed in the truck.
01-suitcase.jpg

Got Cass packed in the truck.
01-cass_truck.jpg

& dropped off at the airport.
01-cass_yyc.jpg

So, that brings me back home and not quite tired enough to sleep yet so I'll work for a bit.
I get Kira tonight from her Grandma's so not much else till then.

Word from Cass is that her flight was cancelled and then re-scheduled; but she's through customs and should be on a flight here soon!

Me, off to bed in a bit I think for a quick nap.

As Rob said above, I am sitting at the Calgary Airport :goodvibes

When I checked in via the kiosk, it said my flight was cancelled and they had rebooked me on a flight through San Francisco TOMORROW!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Apparently, they had cancelled the flight for some reason but they had 120 people to get to Chicago so they had no choice but to reinstate it. Whew!!:rolleyes::thumbsup2

Made it through US Customs no problem and then zipped through security :cool1:

I was going to post some photos but for some reason my server on my iPhone is not working which is weird because it is working just fine on my netbook! :rolleyes1

I am very excited but dreading the very loooong day of traveling :scared::crazy2: It is almost exactly 12 hours from now that I will land in the most wonderful airport....the DISNEY airport LOL! :lmao::rotfl2:

Two guys sitting next to me must be excitied about their day too cus they both just polished off a beer at 6:30 in the morning :rolleyes1:laughing:

Thanks for posting babe!! Enjoy your time with the princess princess::love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter