Cass and Michelle....DREAMS really do come true Pre-Trippie 1/30/11 4-Night Cruise

Congrats on the last minute trip! I did an AEP onboard the Wonder in May 2008, and it was a blast. If you have Rita and Mario as your AEP trainers, you are in for a real treat! They ROCK!

Have a great time, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Absolutely Awesome Cass! When you made your Facebook post, I had thought that you had planned this cruise all along. I didn't realize it was a whirlwind last minute sort of thing! Laura and I are very excited for you. I actually thought about taking this cruise date for a short time. It was not filling up very well and the prices were pretty sweet on it. I know you'll get plenty of pictures so I'll not ask that. I can't wait to hear your impressions!

Wow!:cool1:
This is so exciting. We are from Calgary too, small world. I can't wait to read all your reviews! Have a blast, you deserve it:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

This is so exciting! I bet you were just on pins and needles while you had to wait to hear back from Disney. What a great treat for you after this past year. You deserve something like this more than anyone else I know.:goodvibes
Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pictures.:thumbsup2

Congrats on the last minute trip! I did an AEP onboard the Wonder in May 2008, and it was a blast. If you have Rita and Mario as your AEP trainers, you are in for a real treat! They ROCK!

Have a great time, and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Thanks :goodvibes Well, then I sure hope we get Rita and Mario :thumbsup2

Absolutely Awesome Cass! When you made your Facebook post, I had thought that you had planned this cruise all along. I didn't realize it was a whirlwind last minute sort of thing! Laura and I are very excited for you. I actually thought about taking this cruise date for a short time. It was not filling up very well and the prices were pretty sweet on it. I know you'll get plenty of pictures so I'll not ask that. I can't wait to hear your impressions!

Thanks Steve and Laura :hug: Yeah, not planned at all! :eek: I am in total trip planning mode now though :cool1:

Wow!:cool1:
This is so exciting. We are from Calgary too, small world. I can't wait to read all your reviews! Have a blast, you deserve it:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks :goodvibes It sure will be a nice break from this stupid deep freeze we've been in!! Can't wait to wear shorts and sandals again Wooooo!!! :woohoo:

This is so exciting! I bet you were just on pins and needles while you had to wait to hear back from Disney. What a great treat for you after this past year. You deserve something like this more than anyone else I know.:goodvibes
Have a great trip and I can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pictures.:thumbsup2

Awwww, thanks Lori, that is so sweet of you to say!! :hug::hug::hug:

Yes, we were both going crazy waiting to hear! If it wasn't for Michelle's persistence, we wouldn't have found out until Tuesday and I'm sure all the flights would have been gone by then! :scared1: Yay Michelle :cheer2:

So excited for you, Cass! I would add something, but I feel you already covered everything perfectly. I am super duper excited too!

I do want to add that I did start jumping up and down crying when I found out we were official. Those were some very anxious days of waiting! If we hadn't found out on that day, we would have had to wait over the long holiday weekend until Tuesday and I know Cass' flights would have been slim to none. Oops I see that Cass already said that. Doh!

This is my first AEP, I have always just used my own personal trips and cruises with my family as my experience training so I thought I never needed them. I am very excited to just turn time over to Disney and enjoy something new. :)
Plus, I am a huge Cass fan!

All this couldn't happen to a more deserving humble person. I'm so excited for you Cass!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. :hug::hug::hug:

Congrats Cass!! :thumbsup2 I know what you mean about coordinating a Disney trip in such a short period of time. Makes you wanna look back and make sure you didn't miss anything.

Have a great time!

No one deserves this trip more than you! :goodvibes I was BEYOND excited to read your facebook update. I can't wait to read about all of your adventures. I rarely book last-minute trips, but I can tell you that I did do it once before (to Mexico though) and the sheer novelty of it was fantastic. Here's to an amazing adventure for Cass & Michelle!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Underdog all signed up and ready for the adventure.popcorn:::thumbsup2

Dont forget to pack plenty of cherry chapstick.:cloud9:;);)

Perhaps you can track down a certain redhead to help Rob with the babysitting while you're gone.:rotfl::laughing:

I am also doing the AEP trip on this cruise. I am very excited. I can't wait to meet everyone!

How exciting, have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!!!

Underdog all signed up and ready for the adventure.popcorn:::thumbsup2

Dont forget to pack plenty of cherry chapstick.:cloud9:;);)

Perhaps you can track down a certain redhead to help Rob with the babysitting while you're gone.:rotfl::laughing:

LOL, it wouldn't be a trippie without you dawg!! :banana:

No red heads allowed :rolleyes1;)

I am also doing the AEP trip on this cruise. I am very excited. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Well then I hope to see you on the Saturday then! :goodvibes

How exciting, have a wonderful time and enjoy every minute!!!

Thanks Joanne...I plan on soaking in every second :woohoo:

i am so excited for you, great that everyone could help to make it happen for you. Can't wait to hear all about from you. Enjoy, you deserve it.

I can't wait to meet everyone too! Thanks so much for helping me out with details while we were waiting in agony. :)

I can't wait to meet everyone too! Thanks so much for helping me out with details while we were waiting in agony. :)

NO problem at all! I remember constantly checking my email to see if I got any response from Disney {I was really hoping for the email to come ON Christmas!!! Now that would have been a great Christmas Morning, LOL}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter