Cars and buses and motion sickness...oh my!

I too have awful motion sickness. Rent a car! They are not that expensive, you get free parking staying on property, and no waiting around for buses. This is vacation, why stress about something when it can be avoided?

I suffer from motion sickness but not in Disney buses! We always try and sit in the front. I've never had an issue, I think because they are large, spacious and lots of windows. Also, slow-moving relatively. and you are on highways basically. smaller cars that stop and start are what make me ill.

I get pretty bad motion sickness, but I have been fine on the buses. They are definitely uncomfortable while standing on a crowded bus carrying a sleeping toddler, so that probably distracted me from feeling sick. I also don't remember being sick on the bus while pregnant either, and I was queasy that whole trip (went in August).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter