Carousel of Progress

I thought I read somewhere that you can buy save the COP tee shirts...does anyone know about these??
Thanks!

The Carousel of Progress has been open the last two times I've been this month!!! They've even had a big sign out that says "Carousel of Progress is OPEN!!" in front of it. I'm so excited!!!

Glad to hear this, since it has been closed the last 4 times we were at WDW. Can't wait to see the show again next month.

I'm so glad it will be open! I'm going to be there Nov 8-15th:bounce:

I believe the reason why it is closed so much is because it is an older attraction and they don't have the parts to repair it if it should break.
I still remember the original song by Richard and Robert Sherman, who wrote so many of the disney songs.
Now is the time
Now is the best time
Now is the best time of your life
Life is a prize, live every minute
Open your eyes and watch how you win it
Yesterdays memories may sparkle and gleam
Tomorrow is still but a dream
Right here and now you've got it made
The world's forward marching and you're in the parade
Now is the time
Now is the best time
Be it a time of joy or strife
There's so much to cheer for
Be glad you're here for it's the best time of your life.

I went to the Magic Kingdom and the Carousel of Progress was still open at 10:00, even though that was the time the park was supposed to be closing!! I wasn't even the only on on the ride, there were about 6 or 7 other people riding!! I never thought they'd leave it open so late ever again!! I'm so glad they finally decided to open it!!::MickeyMo

Aww nobody reads the message boards anymore :sad2: but i have exciting news! well...for me at least lol :earsboy: I am now a tomorrowland cast member! and i get to work the carousel of progress! :rotfl: hehe i am such a dork :earboy2: come on everyone...start posting again!! :banana:

Congratulations!!
I just rode COP on Tuesday the 24th!!! I was not expecting it to be open so what a treat it was to be able to experience it again. I hope it's still up for my next trip in 2007. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I don't see why it wouldn't! Have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves!! :flower:

I'm so glad to hear it's still open for business. :earsgirl:

:Pinkbounc Yea! I'm glad to hear this! It's been eight years since I rode CoP last! I'm glad DD will get the chance to ride this time!

I NEEEEEEEEED COP!!!!!!
Whenever either myself or my best friend go to WDW and go on this attraction ...we use our cell phones and call the other one up to "hear" the experience! Sappy but true!
WDW without COP is like Mickey without WHITE GLOVES!!!!
:wizard:

my DH and I love this attraction. It is a can't miss for us.
It will be first time for both DD's on COP. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter