Carousel of Progress

March is a high demand month.. and they'll need all the attractions they can to disperse the crowds. SO I suspect it will be open.

Also - the Wonders of Life over at Epcot might even be open! (ha ha)

J

March is a high demand month.. and they'll need all the attractions they can to disperse the crowds. SO I suspect it will be open.

Also - the Wonders of Life over at Epcot might even be open! (ha ha)

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Great about the COP...........but "Wonders' is on our "skip" list! :rolleyes1

It is nice that after 5 years of not closing that it is still going strong.

I am afraid that this site may not be as lucky. Everything shows as 2007 was the last time anything has been updated.

I hate for this site to go away. It has so much to offer.

Scott

http://www.bigfloridacountry.com

Wow...I'm really confused. Why is this thread being resurrected? It was started almost 8 years ago and ended over 3 years ago.

I am afraid that this site may not be as lucky. Everything shows as 2007 was the last time anything has been updated.

I hate for this site to go away. It has so much to offer.

Sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about.

:confused3:upsidedow

Well for one, I didnt notice the forum redirected me to this site from the cop site.

I was commenting on that I notived everything from carouselofprogress.com is from 2007
Nothing has been updated since then.
If you are not interested that is fine no reason for you to comment.
If you are and know why I was just wondering.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter