Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

Did you ever make a decision between Cindy's coach and video? Can you believe how fast our weddings are coming?!!!

No!!!! I emailed DF a picture of the coach today to try and bribe him!! :rotfl:
we'll see.
My mom wanted the video... so I just left it. I cut a few things from the budget though so I am still gonna try and work it in! Maybe split the cost or something. He splurged on vaulted ceilings in our new house... so I told him I wanted to splurge on the coach!! lol.. he gets one, I get one!:dance3:

I cannot believe it is July!!! I got so used to saying "I have plenty of time.. the weddings not for a while" and now that I procrastinated, I have to much to do!!! Cannot believe it is almost here! I guess it will finally hit me on the wedding day!! Because it still doesn't feel real!

Haha!!! Good luck! All my countdowns say under a month. :faint: It throws me of that the wedding is early in the month, because it makes it seem further than what it really is.

Finally.. Thanks to a few AWESOME friends.. we got some pics for my showers and the wedding!! Thanks gigi, ivy, and mimi.. if you see it!!!! Love ya!!

CarlyJesseE-Pics014.jpg

CarlyJesseE-Pics041.jpg

CarlyJesseE-Pics058.jpg

CarlyJesseE-Pics061.jpg

CarlyJesseE-Pics110.jpg

CarlyJesseE-Pics074.jpg

Yay!! These are a few of my faves!! I love having creative friends!! And I am soo glad they rescued us, it was way to late to try and pay someone!!

Today makes one month until the big day!!!!!

Did we even have June this year? Where does the time go??

WOW! Your engagement pictures are incredible! You are a beautiful couple! I can't believe you are only a month away! I keep telling myself I have plenty of time and then I realize the 6 month mark is this coming weekend. :eek: Enjoy the next couple of weeks -- they will fly!

Here the toasting glasses we bought from Things Remembered last year, their not engraved yet..

carlydis045.jpg

carlydis046.jpg

And heres the guest book mat.. we found it for $15 at Things remembered!
carlydis048-1.jpg

This picture wouldn't come out.. its the engraving in the middle of the frame..
carlydis047-1.jpg

WOW! Great planning journal and amazing engagement pictures!!!! This month will fly by!

Here's the vest and Neck tie the guys will wear.
8854BGCLO_F07_DF_v4_m56577569830548.jpg

And here's the ring I got for DF. Our song is "Is This Love" by Whitesake (lol) so I engraved This is Love on the inside of his band.. plus thats the title of a Disney song!! :lmao:
pZALE1-3265234t2401.jpg

Oh, Carly, everything is coming together so beautifully! LOVE the men's accessories and the engraving for his wedding band is perfect!

Wow great pictures!!!
Thanks!

WOW! Your engagement pictures are incredible! You are a beautiful couple! I can't believe you are only a month away! I keep telling myself I have plenty of time and then I realize the 6 month mark is this coming weekend. :eek: Enjoy the next couple of weeks -- they will fly!
Yep, felt like I said the same thing yesterday!
Congrats on 1 month!!!!!
Thanks! My to-do list is actually shrinking!

WOW! Great planning journal and amazing engagement pictures!!!! This month will fly by!
Thank you.. I know this month will fly.. the last 11 have!!

Oh, Carly, everything is coming together so beautifully! LOVE the men's accessories and the engraving for his wedding band is perfect!

Thank you so much! I think it may have actually sank in!!!

carlydis043-1.jpg

This is a Mickey tea light that me and my mom found at the Disney Outlet during our planning session trip! I'm not sure if its wedding decor..or just reception centerpieces right now.

I was thinking of setting them on the high boy cocktail tables outside on the balcony of whitehall.. i'm not sure though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter