• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

Carly,
That is SUCH a good idea! Can you PM me the template? Alot of my family thinks a Pavilion is outside, like under a tent!!!

Haha..they all think we are just going to walk into the park say "I do" and party! Even people who have been to Disney with us!! The letters in their welcome bags have tons of pics of Disney on them, but I didn't think to include it on these.

PM me your email adress and I will send it to you as an attachment. We just used word, and made the entire thing up!

I also made a mapquest list and another letter to put in the welcome bags, so no one has an excuse to be late of lost! They have directions from their resort to the pavilion!

here's the ever growing pile of t-shirts I made, bought, and got as gifts. I didn't realize until now that we had so many!
carlydis104-1.jpg

carlydis096-1.jpg

carlydis103-1.jpg

carlydis106.jpg

And one for FFIL..only as a joke, it turned out terrible, but it's not like he was going to wear it!
carlydis105-1.jpg

And these two for our breakfast at chef mickeys and trip to mgm (i mean hollywood studios) the day of the wedding
carlydis040.jpg

I also made for my flowergirl that said "Disney Flower Girl" that she wore to my shower, and the Matron of honor/ Ringbearer shirt for my sister.

Much more than I intended

Here a few pics of what we have so far for the welcome bags

carlydis084.jpg

carlydis085.jpg

(for the two kids we have going)
carlydis108.jpg

Door hangers I made for everyones hotel
carlydis093.jpg

Mapquested directions from each resort guests are staying at to the wedding pavilion
carlydis092-1.jpg

And another welcome letter to remind everyone where to be and when to be there!
carlydis081.jpg

And a personal fan since we will be in the August heat!
carlydis083.jpg

A complete list of what we have:
A small bag of kleenex
a personal fan
germ-x wipes
Small bags of munchies
cracker crisps
pistachios
honey and oat bars
rice krispies
labeled bottled water
A welcome letter
mapquest directions
door hangers

the tshirts are great! And your welcome bags are too cute!! What did you use to cut out the little mickey heads?

I just love your bags. They are too cute and I love all the bright colors!
Thanks! We used tons of color!
the tshirts are great! And your welcome bags are too cute!! What did you use to cut out the little mickey heads?
The mickey heads on the door hanger? I used a hole punch I found at Hobby Lobby that was shaped like Mickey. They also sell them at JoAnns. And I am sure some other places, but I am sure of those two!

Carly everything looks great girl!!!! I love the just married shirt!!!!

Carly everything looks great girl!!!! I love the just married shirt!!!!

Thanks! I had been watching that shirt for a few years, and literally the week after DF proposed, I was online with Victoria Secret ordering it! They replaced it with a different one now though, So I am glad I did!

Finally!!

The Bridesmaid dresses came in, and I got a pic.

This is the color combination I was so worried about. I think I like it, but then again, I guess I have to! It's just different.

I only have two (ones a guy) and my sister is slightly different because she had to order the maternity dress, but it's the same color.

carlydis038-1.jpg

Hopefully those tan lines won'e be there in two weeks!!!!!!!!!

Carly -- Your welcome bags are fabulous! Love the colors and all the mickey touches. Your schedule of events is terrific! I think I will steal that idea, if you don't mind.
Your bridesmaid dress is gorgeous! I think the color combination is really, really pretty!

Carly -- Your welcome bags are fabulous! Love the colors and all the mickey touches. Your schedule of events is terrific! I think I will steal that idea, if you don't mind.
Your bridesmaid dress is gorgeous! I think the color combination is really, really pretty!

Thanks! Steal away!

I love the bridesmaid dress!!! I love the color combo. Not only is it different from the normal, pink, purple, blue, etc. but its perfect for a summer wedding!!!! Great choice! :thumbsup2

Everything looks great! You must be so excited!!!

Finally!!

The Bridesmaid dresses came in, and I got a pic.

This is the color combination I was so worried about. I think I like it, but then again, I guess I have to! It's just different.

I only have two (ones a guy) and my sister is slightly different because she had to order the maternity dress, but it's the same color.

carlydis038-1.jpg

Hopefully those tan lines won'e be there in two weeks!!!!!!!!!

The dresses are amazing!!! I love the colors. They fit prefect together!

Congrat's on the upcoming wedding. Everything looks so great!

I love all the t0shirts you made. Can I ask about the ones on the tank tops? Were they easy to do? Was ir harder on the thinner material?

Wish I would've had all these ideas when I got married. You seem so organized and ready!! :)

I love the bridesmaid dress!!! I love the color combo. Not only is it different from the normal, pink, purple, blue, etc. but its perfect for a summer wedding!!!! Great choice! :thumbsup2

Everything looks great! You must be so excited!!!
Very!! A little over two weeks and it will be here! Time had flown by over the last three months! Thanks for the compliment.. I really like together now!

The dresses are amazing!!! I love the colors. They fit prefect together!
Thanks!! I think it fits DF and I better than an elegant ceremony!

Congrat's on the upcoming wedding. Everything looks so great!

I love all the t0shirts you made. Can I ask about the ones on the tank tops? Were they easy to do? Was ir harder on the thinner material?

Wish I would've had all these ideas when I got married. You seem so organized and ready!! :)

I used the iron on transfers for all of them except the first one (it was a gift) and the just married one(VS) So, to answer your questions, the only shirts I didn't mess up on were the thinner ones. My FFIL and FG shirts were terrible. Both of them were thicker material, and they both have mess ups on them.
Thanks for the compliments!

I was away, so I just caught up on your latest posts. I'm so excited for you. You are going to have an amazing day. I love reading your planning journal! Can't wait to hear all about the wedding and the trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter