Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may have read somewhere that you can see illuminations from the beach at Caribbean beach does anyone know if this is true. We will be there the week before Thanksgiving.

I think I may have read somewhere that you can see illuminations from the beach at Caribbean beach does anyone know if this is true. We will be there the week before Thanksgiving.

You can see most of illuminations from the pool deck beside the main pool. If you are in the right spot you'll also be able to see the higher wishes fireworks from MK.

Now that I am getting more positive replies, I am more excited for this resort.

Is it true the rooms are bigger than other mods? (I want to say I read that somewhere, but can't remember where)

only 60 days!!

Yes, the rooms at CBR are 340 SQ FT and others are about 314 SQ FT. They feel even bigger than other mods since they still have double beds and the other mods have queen beds. We have never noticed the difference in bed size though and it is never a problem for us.

If the movies are at 8:30pm, that means we'll be able to watch them on the night we arrive! That'll be a nice way to start our trip.

So I will be staying here now in october, was gonna go to either ASMU or POP but due to it being a busy weekend for cast members families coming in. My sister could only book us here or ASSP. I stay here briefly in May, but in barbados which was FAR away from Food area. I have requested this time to be in aruba or jamaica to be closer.

So I will be staying here now in october, was gonna go to either ASMU or POP but due to it being a busy weekend for cast members families coming in. My sister could only book us here or ASSP. I stay here briefly in May, but in barbados which was FAR away from Food area. I have requested this time to be in aruba or jamaica to be closer.

We've stayed in Aruba twice and it was very convenient. We didn't go to the food area often, but I don't remember any exhausting walks after a long day at the park.

Mommieblessings: I didn't grab your quote, but Martinique is on the same side of the lagoon as Old Port Royale (food court) and Jamaica is directly across the lagoon from it - it's about the same walk across the bridge.

We will be checking in just under two weeks and I'm starting to get excited!!

Now that I am getting more positive replies, I am more excited for this resort.

Is it true the rooms are bigger than other mods? (I want to say I read that somewhere, but can't remember where)

only 60 days!!

I think they are the same size but may seem larger because they only have double beds and the other mod resorts have queen size beds.

I think they are the same size but may seem larger because they only have double beds and the other mod resorts have queen size beds.

CBR rooms are actually larger than the other mods. The other mods are 314 sq. ft. and CBR rooms are 340 sq. ft.

But the double beds make them seem even bigger than they already are.

We have stayed at POFQ our last several trips and everything is just a short walk. We will be taking the Magic Express to the airport when we leave and I was wondering if it is a long way to drag luggage to do airport check-in on the morning of the day we are leaving.

We have stayed at POFQ our last several trips and everything is just a short walk. We will be taking the Magic Express to the airport when we leave and I was wondering if it is a long way to drag luggage to do airport check-in on the morning of the day we are leaving.

Unless you are in Barbados, it is a pretty good hike. We always call Bell Services the night before we leave and ask them to come pick us and our luggage up and bring us to the Custom House.

We stayed at CBR for our 2nd trip to Disney in 2010. I was wondering if anyone happens to have a picture of the room numbers. We were in Jamaica section, building 44 but we cant remember the room number..only that it was a corner room and we loved it. We want to be able to request the same room again next year for our anniversary vacation

45 days today!! :banana:

Started packing over the holiday weekend. Seems so far away, but I know it will be here soon.

Question on bed rails. Do I call a few days prior or ask at check in?:confused3

Just wondering if the pools are heated? Or do they need to be in sept?? We are coming from Canada and its already chilly here but we arrive around 8pm and I was hoping to let he kids wear off steam after a day of travel

oe76 said:
Just wondering if the pools are heated? Or do they need to be in sept?? We are coming from Canada and its already chilly here but we arrive around 8pm and I was hoping to let he kids wear off steam after a day of travel

Yes, but it's 90 degrees during the day and mid-70s overnight this week, so it's not really needed!! I'm at CBR now :)

dhorner233 said:
Wait! do you have a refrigerator??!

Yes, but I don't think it's a new one since the front is all scratched up. No note though and it was plugged in already so I've been using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter