Career Start

Just realized that in 21 days I will hanging out at the resort. Finally someone else from Illinois is going down thought I was the only one. Kyle did you go to the meeting in Normal when the Disney lady was there?

Yah i did, did you go 2 because if i remember correctly there was only one other person there. Here is my AIM SN Bonediggidy13 , if anyone would like to chat about disney.

Hello again everyone!!! Glad to see this thread hasn't completely died...Everyone gettin ready to go??? Only 18 days for a lot of us!!! Can't wait to see you all there...we should have a meeting place....so that we can get together and talk in person...let me know if you think it is a cool idea!!!

^ Thats definitely a cool idea, we should do something like that

Sounds good but everyone needs to get there early in the morning for the best available rooms. That is just stuff i have read about cant hurt to be their early.

I agree...I already have plans to be there pretty much when sign in starts since I am taking a red eye flight the night before. I was actually thinking about something more like the night of the 14th for the people who are going to be there so we all already are a little more settled...

hey does anyone know who else is starting on sept 11. my aim sn is southballplaya im me sometime if anyone is goin down so i might get to know some people b4 i go down.

illinoisfan said:
Sounds good but everyone needs to get there early in the morning for the best available rooms. That is just stuff i have read about cant hurt to be their early.

This is true. I checked in for the CP on May 24 and arrived at Vista around 8:15. Not only did I get the apartment complex and bedroom amount that I wanted (Chatham and 2-BR), but I was the first one there and got the big bedroom. So it definetely helps.

Joanna71985 said:
This is true. I checked in for the CP on May 24 and arrived at Vista around 8:15. Not only did I get the apartment complex and bedroom amount that I wanted (Chatham and 2-BR), but I was the first one there and got the big bedroom. So it definetely helps.
since check in doesn't start until 9....can you still get there that early and not have to wait around??? I was just wondering because I am taking a red eye flight and don't want to hang around the airport for too long...

Yes. There were already people checking in when I arrived.

Thanks for that information. Does anyone know how long it takes to get to Vista Way from the airport??

Trying to find some one ...that would know what kind of uniform.. for one working .qsf&bev....shorts, pants, long or short sleeves...what about shoes..I was told we will need tennis shoes...black or white...depending on where you're working...So far I still don't know where I will be...

Thanks all for any help...

It all depends on location. Some areas wear pants, some areas wear dresses/skirts. The shoes also depend.

Joanna71985 said:
It all depends on location. Some areas wear pants, some areas wear dresses/skirts. The shoes also depend.

Thanks Joanna,

I am just trying to see and get my shoes ahead of time...I would hate to wait until the last minute and can not find any that I like...

Thanks for responding..

Hey my name is Alicia and I just applied for the summer of 2007 career start program and I had a few questions. How long did you have to wait for Disney to call you for a interview and for people who have already gone throught it what was it like? Did you get the job that you wanted? And the other questions I had was about the college credit class part? How often do you go to class and will I ever have time to have fun at the Disney Theme Parks?:tigger:

Hey my name is Alicia and I just applied for the summer of 2007 career start program and I had a few questions. How long did you have to wait for Disney to call you for a interview and for people who have already gone throught it what was it like? Did you get the job that you wanted? And the other questions I had was about the college credit class part? How often do you go to class and will I ever have time to have fun at the Disney Theme Parks?:tigger:

I'm not sure if it's the same for the Disneyworld program (I applied for the Disneyland one) but after watching the presentation and faxing in the papers I had to call and schedule an interview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter