Career Start Fall 2009

SO anyways... for christmas I asked for this book... It's called "Wreck This Journal." Basically every page is a new way to take the book down. It has things like "Drop this book from a great height" and "place sticky things here (honey, gum, syrup). Things like that.

I'm going to start and finish the book while at disney and then bring it home to mom. I think she'll really enjoy it... and then call me a freak for spending my time doing something as stupid as wrecking a journal.

If that doesn't work, it'll be something remember the trip by. Maybe I'll even take a picture log of the things when I do them. I'll need help though, some of the tasks are group projects like the finger print page and hanging outside and inviting people to draw on it.

It'll be fun! :thumbsup2

That sounds like fun! I'm planning on going to a bunch of the restaurants..:D I love me some food:D

My goal is to see every show in Disney World by the time the season ends.. and face my fear and go on all of the big roller coasters!

That sounds like fun! I'm planning on going to a bunch of the restaurants..:D I love me some food:D

That's a great idea! There are some great ones in Disney.

My goal is to see every show in Disney World by the time the season ends.. and face my fear and go on all of the big roller coasters!

If you don't want to ride the coasters alone, I would be happy to ride with you. :)

I'm terrified of roller coasters. We can get over our fear together! I had an anxiety attack the last time someone tried to force me on Rockin Roller Coaster. :D

We should all go together! to the restaurants and shows! Megan and Joanna, I would love to go on the roller coasters with you two! I don't mind roller coasters that twist and go upside down- it's the big drops that terrify me, which is why I'll never go on the Tower of Terror.

We should all go together! to the restaurants and shows! Megan and Joanna, I would love to go on the roller coasters with you two! I don't mind roller coasters that twist and go upside down- it's the big drops that terrify me, which is why I'll never go on the Tower of Terror.

I am up for that! :thumbsup2

It will take some easing into but I'm almost willing to go through the torture of getting over my fear. :D

Guys! Todays the day :) I'm so excited. I really hope they haven't decided to postpone it. That would be depressing.

Eek!

Currently Not Recruiting
Updated February 11, 2009
We are not currently recruiting for the Disney CareerStart Program at the
Walt Disney World® Resort.

You may opt in below to be notified when we resume accepting applications for the Disney CareerStart Program again and our E-Presentation is available.

-I called and they will start recruiting again in March.
I AM COMPLETELY HEARTBROKEN!!

I would think that if March was a definite thing, the info on the site would say March as well.

You probably should sign up to receive notification cause if things don't improve economy wise, they probably won't do it in March either.

Currently Not Recruiting
Updated February 11, 2009
We are not currently recruiting for the Disney CareerStart Program at the
Walt Disney World® Resort.

You may opt in below to be notified when we resume accepting applications for the Disney CareerStart Program again and our E-Presentation is available.

I dont know what their deal is. I called and she said it was supposed to go up today but they are having technical difficulties with the website and so I should check back everyday for the next few weeks because it could go up at any time. Im so worried I wont make it within the 48 month time line.

I called and she said it was supposed to go up today but they are having technical difficulties with the website and so I should check back everyday for the next few weeks because it could go up at any time.

They put a date on the e-presentation page, today's date (Updated February 11, 2009). If they were having issues, I doubt that they would say that they aren't recruiting. They would probably say "We are having challenges" like most sites do when they are having issues.

My gut is telling me that they aren't going to have a fall program. Hopefully, I'm wrong, but the after everything that has happened over the last several weeks with this program, i wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah I just talked to a recruiter and she said that they won't start accepting applications until late march. This is really making me nervous. Why do they keep pushing it back? :sad1:

I'm hearing lots of mixed opinions... but some of the workers from Disney said that the program isn't being cancelled but they're just pushing the date back.

SO anyways... for christmas I asked for this book... It's called "Wreck This Journal." Basically every page is a new way to take the book down. It has things like "Drop this book from a great height" and "place sticky things here (honey, gum, syrup). Things like that.

I'm going to start and finish the book while at disney and then bring it home to mom. I think she'll really enjoy it... and then call me a freak for spending my time doing something as stupid as wrecking a journal.

If that doesn't work, it'll be something remember the trip by. Maybe I'll even take a picture log of the things when I do them. I'll need help though, some of the tasks are group projects like the finger print page and hanging outside and inviting people to draw on it.

It'll be fun! :thumbsup2

I just had to say, I googled this book after reading your post. I went on ebay and ended up buying one for me, and one for my friends brithday. It looks like soooo much fun!! Thanks for posting about it :cool1:

If i get into the cp this fall, my journal will be coming with me!

:goodvibes It'll be fun! I'm really excited to get started on mine... that is if we ever get down to disney... which we might not seeing as, due to recent developments, everything is completely up in the air and no one knows what to think.

I'm stressin...

But have fun with that book though!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter