Cant get on online checkin on WDW.com is it me?

kat3668

Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i
Been trying two days to do online checkin and I'm not able to get through on the website. Anyone else havig this issue or is it just me?:thumbsup2

One of my reservations won't pull up online for online check in or anything. I asked the CM about it and she said that she fixed it for me last time I called in so it shouldn't be a problem. She said if it was that I could call back.....not sure why one of mine pulls right up online and the other can't. We aren't 10 days out so I hope it's fixed by that time.

OMG, I had this trouble with my July ressie and finally gave up. Had no issues checking in at the resort and got in the section I wanted at Pop no problem.

I tried all day and couldn't get my reservation to come up. I tried disneyworld.com and then called tech support and was given mydisneyreservation.com and it still wouldn't retrieve my reservation..I was wondering if I was alone..guess not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter