Can't book right now at 60 day mark

I get the error: In order to select FastPass+ experiences, party members must have a valid ticket and be within at least one party member's FastPass+ selection window.

Yes, I'm having problems. I don't get an error message, though, just only dates for the next 30 days are available.

I stayed up until midnight for this!! Are you going to bed or trying for a while longer?

I guess I can give it until 1:00--can't believe I'm saying that, but my DD has become fascinated with princesses and I'd like to TRY for A & E!

This is why I LOVE these boards. I was just about to beat my computer with a baseball bat when I decided to check and see if other people were having the same problem with the wonderful Disney site... Lo and behold the bat is put back in the rack and the tranquillizer gun has been fired.

Thank you posters on the Dis Boards for saving my sanity AND my computer as I wait for yet another Disney I.T. cluster fluff to play itself out.

~NM

So this is just happening? Keep us posted as to what happened and what you did. I want to be prepared if it happens to me!

So this is just happening? Keep us posted as to what happened and what you did. I want to be prepared if it happens to me!

Be prepared NOT to be able to make your 60 day FP+ reservations until Disney I.T. get's it's act together and fixes it's system....

~NM

I thought I would make productive use of my time & do my on-line check-in, but of course that's not working either!

I'll give it a few more minutes--I've waited this long, right?

The system went back on line at 1 am for those of us wanting to make FP+ reservations in the early morning hours of our 60 day mark.

I'm not sure how long until it returns to a midnight FP+ booking availability but I thought I'd post so people with upcoming trips would know what was experienced for those of us trying to book for August 17th as our first day.

Good luck to all of you who are trying for those really hard to get FP+. Just remember... when you are experiencing the technical difficulties that Disney foists upon you... liquor helps. Gallons and gallons of high octane liquor will make any Disney web snafu much more palatable, until the hangover hits. Ninja Mom rates this experience at a 3 bottles of Vodka problem.

~NM

i tried and got same error -- ended up not being able to get back online to book until 11 am ET -- but still managed to get everything i wanted at reasonable times.

The system went back on line at 1 am for those of us wanting to make FP+ reservations in the early morning hours of our 60 day mark.

I'm not sure how long until it returns to a midnight FP+ booking availability but I thought I'd post so people with upcoming trips would know what was experienced for those of us trying to book for August 17th as our first day.

Good luck to all of you who are trying for those really hard to get FP+. Just remember... when you are experiencing the technical difficulties that Disney foists upon you... liquor helps. Gallons and gallons of high octane liquor will make any Disney web snafu much more palatable, until the hangover hits. Ninja Mom rates this experience at a 3 bottles of Vodka problem.

~NM

Thanks to you all for posting and keeping us up to date - my date for FP+ is this weekend and now I will be prepared with a nap, a dose of patience, and a glass of wine.:drinking1 - a big glass of wine.
As much as I dislike having to plan and pick my FPs so far in advance of my trip, I dislike depending on Disney's IT and reservation systems even more - it has never been well run or reliable since the day they first went online - IMHO and experience - so this is no surprise to me at all.

Our 60 day mark was yesterday. I did not start the selection process until 1pm and everything was available for all times. I checked A&E again at 8pm just for fun and times were still available for a group of three every hour of every day of our trip. For our 7 day vacation I got every FP I wanted within 10 minutes of what I had jotted down. The process took around 1/2 hour to complete.

Update: Just checked A&E again on day 59 at 7:15am. Limited times available now for day 1, August 17th. Many times still available during the rest of the week.

Yeah it didnt work at midnight for me either but it did at 530AM i got everything i wanted for the most part
Aug 18 party of 5 for A&E 1:00-2:00 party of 1, 1:30-2:30 pary of 2, 2:00-3:00 party of 2.......So it looks like we have to be there when the clock strikes 2 in order to all get in at the same time. OH well better than a 300 minute wait

Unrelated, but yesterday I was having trouble making ADRs on the Disney website.

Unrelated, but yesterday I was having trouble making ADRs on the Disney website.

Thanks for posting this! When you are having trouble making these reservations you think you are doing something wrong... then you find a thread that lets you know it's not you, it's the system that isn't working... So posts like yours are really helpful!

I was all over the place trying to figure out what I was doing wrong when I couldn't make the FP+ reservations. Then it occurred to me to check the only place that would tell me if other people were having problems... The Dis Boards!

~NM

Ninja Mom said:
Just remember... when you are experiencing the technical difficulties that Disney foists upon you... liquor helps. Gallons and gallons of high octane liquor will make any Disney web snafu much more palatable, until the hangover hits. Ninja Mom rates this experience at a 3 bottles of Vodka problem.

http://www.sherv.net/ http://www.sherv.net/ http://www.sherv.net/

~NM

Hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle. I'm going to start measuring troubles by how many bottles of vodka it takes to get through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter