Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Since we will be traveling with kids, we are splitting doing the CP, one night we will be doing Biergarten, so I will make half the party regular ADR and the other half the dining package ADR. I figured the way its set up, we can get tell the CM we want to sit together and I am hopeful it would work out.

I wanted to do the same for Akershus, but I am guessing we won't be able to sit together if we book both regular ADR's and CP dining packages, is that right?

Hello all, Thank you for the useful posts. Is the candlelight dining package refundable , in case I have to cancel it after booking it? Is there a cancellation / refund policy? Thanks a lot in advance!

In past years it has been the same as regular ressies. You do not pay in advance. You pay at the restaurant the same day. Guess this will still be the case this year.

When do ressies usually open up? This is our first time going in December, and tomorrow is ADR day. Should we book a standard ADR and change it when they drop?

I called Disney twice this weekend and asked when the CP would be open for booking. The first time I got the end of July, early August.
The second time I got the end of June, early July. I was told the best place to look was the Disney Parks Blog.

It's crazy to me that they don't have these things ready to go before pre-180 days. I'm waiting on this and a ROL dining package. I hate things hanging up in the air like this...

I called Disney twice this weekend and asked when the CP would be open for booking. The first time I got the end of July, early August.
The second time I got the end of June, early July. I was told the best place to look was the Disney Parks Blog.
If my memory serves correct, they usually open up right after the 4th of July for some reason. If I remember correctly last year, the first day you could make reservations was around July 7-11th in that time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!