Candlelight Processional Dining package 2017 Watch -partial Narrator list updated Aug 25th

Joining in for Dec 4 or 10. I have ressies already for GG and Biergarten those dates. =)
Will be our 2nd candlelight processional, but first with the kids.

Joining--can't wait to go again this year. Neil Patrick Harris was AMAZING last year.

Hoping to book a CP for Akershus while NPH is there! Its our first time visiting during Christmas time!

Patiently waiting for these to be announced to. Mostly because I want an Akershus reservation. Would you consider CP as something that shouldn't be missed?

I'm watching also. We saw our first processional Dec, 2015 and looking forward to seeing it this year. Researching which restaurant/package to reserve. We ate at Biergarten last time and my husband would like to try another restaurant this year. Any suggestions? Would love to hear your first, second and third choices.

I will be there from Dec.6 to the 13th. Does anyone know when the booking window will open for the Candlelight processional dining package?

We will be in Disney from Dec. 6th to the 13th. Does anyone know when the booking window opens for the candlelight processional dining package opens?

I was hoping we'd already know something since people can already book ressies for the time period. Oh well. We also didn't really want to do the CP, but really want Akershus so we may just have to so we can get it!

I am making my ADR's tomorrow morning so I will ask about the CP Dining Reservations then. I'll let everyone here know what they tell me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter